• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年2月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥463,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥490,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥953,750 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
Asset integrity management (AIM) services in the oil & gas industry include performance forecasting of equipment used in the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors, by using reliability, ability, and maintainability (RAM), risk-based inspection (RBI), and reliability centered maintenance (RCM) analytics for regular inspection and measurement. AIM services improve the efficiency of the operations essential in the current lower for longer oil price scenario. Growing activity in the oil & gas sector in 2016-17, due to fairly sustainable oil prices, and increasing deployment of AIM services across the sectors are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Longer for Lower Oil Prices
AIM services help in optimizing operations, thus, reducing the operational costs in the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors of the oil & gas industry. Fall in oil prices in mid-2014, reduced cash flow to the operating companies, thereby, putting them under severe financial pressure. Further, though stabilized at sustainable levels, oil prices during 2016-17 have remained lower compared to 2013 levels. After suffering from operating losses for two continuous fiscal years, the only way out for the operating companies is to emphasize on more efficient operations. During 2016-17 most of the oil majors resorted to AIM services, and improved efficiency of their operations by a fair margin, and the trend is expected to continue until 2023, thus, driving the AIM services market. On the contrary, the cost of implementation of effective AIM services, technical challenges, lack of common AIM standards, shortage of skilled labor, and conservative attitude of operators are some of the factors restraining significant growth of the market during the forecast period.
Growing Oil Demand
The global oil and gas supply is expected to fall behind global demand by 2020, if new oil & gas upstream projects are not initiated. The situation is expected to give rise to either of the two scenarios, or the mixture of these two scenarios. In the first scenario, with anticipation of such situation, the majority of operating companies take the risk of investing in new projects, even as low oil prices sustain; however, until the prices rise, the companies delay the production to prevent oversupply. In this scenario, the upstream exploration activities are expected to rise during 2018-2020; while upstream, midstream, and downstream activities are expected to increase after 2020. In the second scenario the majority of operating companies do not take the risk of investing in new projects, due to sustained low oil prices, and in turn, the supply of oil & gas is expected to fall behind the demand, leading to a drastic rise in oil and gas prices. In this case, the oil & gas activities are expected to rise substantially after 2020. Therefore, in either case, the investment in the oil & gas industry is expected to grow in next five years, which will, in turn, drive the AIM services market.
North America to Lead the Market
North America is expected to be the fastest-growing region in terms of AIM services market in the oil & gas industry. The United States is expected to experience substantial growth in oil & gas activity, due to growing production from Permian basin of Texas and the Gulf of Mexico. Canada, with stability in oil prices, is expected to experience increasing investments in the oil & gas industry, allowing private players to explore some of its most prominent oil sand reserves.
Growing Midstream and Downstream Sector in India
India accounts for about 6% of the global oil refining throughput, and 4.5% global oil consumption. During 2014-16, India’s oil consumption registered a CAGR of 8%. To meet this demand, the refining throughput also registered a substantial CAGR of about 5% during the same period. The oil consumption of the country is expected to retain this growth trend, due to growth in industrialization, growing population, urbanization, and increasing per capita income. To meet this demand, investment in midstream and downstream sector is expected to witness significant growth, which in turn is expected to drive AIM services market in the midstream and downstream industry in the country.
Key Developments in the Market
• January 2018: US Interior Department announced that it will allow drilling in nearly all US waters. This is the single-largest expansion of offshore oil & gas leasing by the federal government in the history of the United States.
• December 2017: Bureau Veritas and Avitas Systems, a GE Venture, formed a strategic alliance to develop an analytics-based inspection. Avitas Systems is expected to provide automation technology such sensors, drones, and robotics as well as learning-based data analysis services.
Key players: AKER SOLUTIONS ASA, BUREAU VERITAS S A, GENESIS OIL & GAS CONSULTANTS LIMITED, INTERTEK GROUP PLC, OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL INC, FLUOR CORPORATION, TECHNIPFMC, APPLUS RTD GROUP, ABS CONSULTING INC, EM&I LTD, MERIDIUM INC, WORLEY PARSON LIMITED
Reasons to Purchase this report
• Analysis of global oil & gas supply-demand dynamics, oil and gas price forecast and their effect on global upstream, midstream, and downstream oil & gas asset integrity management (AIM) services market.
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• Identify the end-user industry that is expected to dominate the market.
• Identify the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period and why.
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements.レポート目次
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2023
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4. Market Dynamics
5. Supply Chain Analysis
6. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Supplier
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
6.5 Degree of Competition
7. Global Oil & Gas Asset Integrity Management Services Market Analysis, by Application
8. Global Oil & Gas Asset Integrity Services Market Analysis, by Sector Type
9. Global Oil & Gas Asset Integrity Management Services Market Analysis, by Geography
9.1 North America
9.1.1 United States
9.2.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3.1 United Kingdom
9.3.3 The Netherlands
9.3.4 Rest of Europe
9.4 Middle East & Africa
9.4.1 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
9.4.2 United Arab Emirates
9.4.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
9.5 South America
9.5.3 Rest of South America
10. Key Company Analysis* (Overview, Business Segmentation, Financial Analysis**, Recent Development and Analyst View)
10.1 Aker Solutions ASA
10.2 Bureau Veritas S A
10.3 Genesis Oil & Gas Consultants Limited
10.4 Intertek Group PLC
10.5 Oceaneering International INC
10.6 Fluor Corporation
10.7 Technip FMC
10.8 Applus RTD Group
10.9 ABS Consulting INC
10.10 EM&I LTD
10.11 Meridium INC
10.12 Worley Parson Limited
(*List of companies is not exhaustive. Please let us know if you are interested in any company profile)
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
11.2 Collaborations and Joint Ventures
12.1 Contact Us
(**Subject to availability on public domain)