• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年4月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥454,750 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥481,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥936,250 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
Automation and control system in oil & gas industry has helped in remote management of infrastructure, reduced the chances of downtime and risk, speeded up various process, etc. The demand for oil & gas infrastructure is increasing demand for automation and control system. The global crude oil & natural gas consumption grew by 1.2% and 2.24% annually, during 2005-16 (except in 2009). The outlook for upstream sector also looks positive as the crude oil price has recovered in 2017, and crossed USD 60 per barrel in November 2017. The significant growth in the oil & gas industry in the forecast period is expected to drive the automation and control system market in the industry.
Increase in Drilling Activity is Driving the Market
Drilling activity has been most affected by the downturn in upstream oil & gas industry. Automatic control of pipe handling and managed pressure drilling have reduced the risk significantly and speeded up the drilling process. It also reduces the operational downtime. Offshore oil & gas industry uses dynamic positioning rig for station keeping of floaters and drillships, drones for inspection of the platform, monitoring of gas emission, and others. The offshore drilling activity is expected to witness increased activity in the Golden Triangle – Gulf of Mexico, Brazil, and West Africa, along with the discovery of Egypt’s mammoth offshore natural gas field “Zohr.” In case of onshore the United States is expected to lead the market regarding drilling activity. As a result, the demand for automation and control system is expected to drive the market.
Growing Refinery Sector in Asia-Pacific is supporting the Market
The development of digital technologies, automation, and control systems has improved efficiency and better monitoring in the oil & gas refining sector. The refining industry uses Distributed Control System (DCS) to reduce the chances of downtime, potentially dangerous and damaging conditions, as DCS includes operational redundancy. The demand for refined fuels in Asia-Pacific is expected to outperform other regions in absolute volume terms, expanding by 17.2% between 2017 and 2026 (average annual growth rate of 1.8%). Several refinery projects are lined up in China and other countries in the region. As a result, the demand for automation in Asia-Pacific’s refinery is expected to support the market in the forecast period.
Growing Natural Gas Pipeline Infrastructure in the US is Boosting the Market
Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) based automation and control technology has been used for remote management of critical pipeline infrastructure. The United States is one of the largest consumers of crude oil and natural gas, accounting for almost 20% of global consumption. The country is planning to increase the share of natural gas in its energy mix. Several large interstate natural gas pipelines has come online in the past few years. The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) certified new natural gas projects with total capacity of 17.6 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) in 2016. Between January 30 and February 3, 2017, FERC certified seven projects of the total capacity of more than 7 Bcf/d, and includes more than 1500 miles of natural gas pipeline construction and expansion. Several miles of pipeline infrastructure in under construction or is expected to start construction during the forecast period, hence driving the demand for automation technology in oil & gas pipeline infrastructure.
Key Developments in the Market
• February 2018: EQUATE Petrochemical Company and Honeywell signed a MOU for the development of innovative technology to support EQUATE’s industrial complexes’ operation
• February 2018: Emerson completed the multi-year contract for automation project for BP’s Glen Lyon FPSO vessel west of Shetland. The project was worth of USD 90 million
The Major Players Include – Rockwell Automation, Siemens AG, General Electric, ABB, Honeywell International Inc., Schneider Electric, Emerson Electric Co., Yokogawa Electric Corp., INTECH Process Automation Inc., GS Automation, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future oil & gas automation and control system market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market
• Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needsレポート目次
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4. Market Dynamics
5. Supply Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitutes
6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
7. Market Segmentation and Analysis (Overview, Market Size, and Demand Forecast until 2023)
7.1 By Sector
8. Regional Market Analysis (Overview, Market Size, and Demand Forecast until 2023)
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.1.3 Rest of North America
8.2.5 Rest of Europe
8.3 South America
8.3.4 Rest of South America
8.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1 Saudi Arabia
8.4.5 Rest of Middle East
8.5.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9. Key Company Analysis* (Overview, Products & Services, Financials**, Recent Development, and Analyst View)
9.1 Rockwell Automation
9.2 Siemens AG
9.3 General Electric
9.5 Honeywell International Inc.
9.6 Schneider Electric
9.7 Emerson Electric Co.
9.8 Yokogawa Electric Corp.
9.9 INTECH Process Automation Inc
9.10 GS Automation
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
10.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
10.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
*List not Exhaustive
**Subject to availability on public domain