• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年5月14日
|Single User（1名様用）||￥459,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥486,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥945,000 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global personal care packaging market was valued at USD 22.37 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach a value of USD 29.13 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.50% over the forecast period (2018 – 2023). The report studies the primary materials like plastic, paper, metal, and glass, and is segmented by personal care into products baby care, bath & shower, oral care, skin care, hair care, sun care, and fragrances. Based on products the report is segmented into bottles, cans, jars, and pouches. While the regions considered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
A Saturated Market in the Developed Countries Led To Product Innovation and Emerging Trends in the Market
The growing markets and demand for more consumer-friendly packages and product protection have propelled personal care packaging as a viable and cheaper option. Recent innovations have also made these packages eco-friendly and sustainable. Plastic remains one of the most used packing materials, more than its counterparts, such as paper, glass, and metal. The low cost of manufacturing and applications across a wide range of industry verticals is driving the growth of the personal care packaging market.
Consumer Preference Toward Plastic Packaging Products
Plastic is expected to be increasingly used for personal care packaging, as it helps manufacturers reduce cost. In the current scenario, plastics not only make packaging more effective but also make packaging more efficient, helping to conserve natural resources across the world and thus, surging the growth of the market. Increasing consumer preference for light-weight materials, durability, cost-effectiveness, and growing demand for plastics in the personal care industry are some of the key factors accelerating the growth of the market. All the above factors have enabled the global personal care packaging market to possess a huge growth potential. However, environmental concerns are evident and more countries are formulating strict regulations on the use of plastic for packaging products. The concerns about chemical properties are harming the growth of this packaging material and this may negatively influence the overall personal care packaging market.
United States the Largest Market Share
The United States is the largest economy in North America. High income levels, along with political and economic stability are driving the demand for packaging solutions in the country. The higher disposable income and penetration of technology are expected to drive the demand for personal care packaging products in the country. The growing population and concomitant demand for personal care products are the major factors responsible for the rising demand for personal care packaging. Backed by investments in technology and equipment, the personal care packaging market is expected to witness a high growth rate over the forecast period.
Disruptive Technologies to Boosting the Rapid Market Growth
Electronic packaging and smart labels are being produced by the converters and a significant implementation of these techniques is at the consumer packaging level, the adoption of electronic functionality is increasing even at a small percentage of consumer-based packaging, and this will cause a seismic shift in the personal care packaging market in globally. Additionally, increase in the annual disposable income might positively impact the overall personal care packaging market. As the packaging market has larger growth margins over the forecast period, this may proportionately influence the increase of expenditure on packaged goods and in particular personal care products. These growth dynamics might boost the overall personal care packaging market.
Key Developments in the Market
• February 2018: Amcor has proven its game-changing LiquiForm technology with the commercialization of the first consumer package. In addition to reducing supply chain costs, LiquiForm technology has the potential to improve packaging consistency and lower the carbon footprint associated with filling and packaging. Amcor partnered with Greenblendz, a Michigan-based co-packer and developer of private label, environment-friendly consumer products, to develop and commercialize packaging for the Nature’s PromiseTM brand of hand soap. Amcor produced the 12oz polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottle on a proprietary Amcor-built machine powered by the LiquiForm process. The new machine is the industry’s first manufacturing unit to successfully utilize the LiquiForm technology.
• July 2017: Sonoco announced its acquisition of Clear Lam Packaging Inc., a developer and manufacturer of flexible and forming plastic packaging films, for approximately USD 170 million in cash. Founded in 1969, the Elk Grove Village, Ill.-based Company is projecting 2017 sales of approximately USD 140 million and operates state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Elk Grove Village and Nanjing, China, with nearly 400 total employees. Clear Lam is a technology leader in the development, production and conversion of high barrier flexible and forming films used to package a variety of products for consumer packaged goods companies and retailers, with a focus on structures used for perishable foods. Clear Lam’s financial results will be added to Sonoco’s consumer packaging segment. One of the main attractions for Sonoco is the opportunity to leverage Clear Lam’s expertise in modified atmosphere packaging, which comes from a strong base of material science knowledge when it comes to films, additives and adhesives.
The major players include – AMCOR LIMITED, MONDI PLC, BEMIS COMPANY INC., REXAM INC., RPC GROUP PLC, WINPAK LTD, SONOCO PRODUCTS COMPANY, SILGAN HOLDINGS INC., TETRA LAVAL PVT. LTD, DS SMITH PLC, CAN-PACK S.A., AND PROLAMINA PACKAGING LTD, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Growing demand for more consumer-friendly packages and product protection act as a driver to the global market scenario
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• Regions which are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3-months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
Customization of the Report
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Longer Shelf Life and Changing Lifestyle
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Concerns about the Environment and Recycling
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitutes
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. Global Personal Care Packaging Market Segmentation – By Primary Material
6. Global Personal Care Packaging Market Segmentation – By Personal Care Products
6.1 Baby Care
6.2 Bath and Shower
6.3 Oral Care
6.4 Skin Care
6.5 Hair Care
6.6 Sun Care
7. Global Personal Care Packaging Market Segmentation – By Products
8. Global Personal Care Packaging Market Segmentation – By Region
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.2.2 United Kingdom
8.2.5 Rest of Europe
8.3.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.4 Latin America
8.4.4 Rest of Latin America
8.5 Middle East & Africa
8.5.1 Saudi Arabia
8.5.3 South Africa
8.5.4 Rest of Middle East & Africa
9. Global Personal Care Packaging Market, Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
9.1 Amcor Limited
9.2 Mondi PLC
9.3 Bemis Company, Inc.
9.4 Rexam Inc.
9.5 RPC Group Plc.
9.6 Winpak Ltd
9.7 Sonoco Products Company
9.8 Silgan Holdings Inc.
9.9 Tetra Laval Pvt. Ltd
9.10 DS Smith Plc.
9.11 CAN-PACK S.A.
9.12 Prolamina Packaging. Ltd * List not exahustive
10. Investment Analysis
10.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
10.2 Investor Outlook
11. Future Outlook of Personal Care Packaging Market