• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年5月14日
|Single User（1名様用）||￥463,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥490,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥953,750 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The pH sensors market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 17.10 % over the forecast period (2018-2023). The report is segmented by type into bench top sensors, portable sensors, and on-line sensors, and by the end-user industries into food & beverage, industrial, medical, agriculture, paper & pulp, metals, and mining. While the regions considered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Various Applications of pH Sensor Driving the Market
In canning plants caustic soda (NaOH) is used in their vegetable and fruit peeling operations. Before the disposal of the wastes, the pH must be neutralized. Usually, this is accomplished using CO2 (carbon dioxide) as a reagent. The CO2 is sent into pipelines to lower the caustic waste from a pH of 12.7 to 9.5, the detections are done by the pH sensors. In industrial processes cooling towers are used to cool down the processes and provide cooled water for HVAC control. In the cooling tower, cooled air is sprayed at the hot water coming through it to speed up the evaporation process. Protection is needed for heat transfer surfaces from scaling and corrosion. Certain parameters must be controlled to keep the tower to operate efficiently and prevent damage. As air flows through the tower, airborne contaminants are expected to be picked up by the water. pH is one of the parameters that controls the water chemistry of the tower. pH level is to be maintained between 6.0 and 7.0, which is the standard. These applications have a major requirement for pH sensors in the industry, apart from them there many places in other end-user industries where these sensors can be used, which will drive the market for pH sensors during the forecast period.
Bench Top pH Sensor Accounts for the Major Market Share
Bench top pH sensor segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance in the pH sensor market, the huge demand in industrial research, testing labs, and research institutes is the primary reason for this major market share. However, its market share is expected to decline owing to the growing adoption of multi-parasensor analysis instruments. Moreover, owing to the increasing concerns regarding the significance of continuous pH value monitoring in industrial processes, the demand for on-line pH sensor is projected to witness the fastest growth rate over the coming years.
Industrial Sector has a Major Market Share
Increase in government regulations on water-intensive industries is a driving force for the pH sensor market. There is a huge market for pH sensors due to their high applicability in water treatment plants, pharmaceutical industries, power industries, oil & gas sector, mining sector, and food & beverages industries. Other than this, the harmful effects of acidic or basic water on costly pipelines and equipment, such as condensers, boilers, etc., in power, chemical, and oil & gas industries is further boosting the use of pH sensors. Other areas generating a high demand for pH sensors are food & beverages and pharmaceuticals industries, as these employ pH sensor for monitoring their production processes and avoiding any deviation from the standard operating procedure. Increase in the research and testing labs across the globe is also a factor for the rise in pH sensor sales. In the textile industry, pH sensors are used to analyze the dye to be used for a particular cloth type. And in the medical industry, they are used to check the efficiency of the drug. With the growth in oil & gas sector, pH sensor market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period, owing to the increase in the exploration as well as processing activities of shale gas which is anticipated to provide essential support to pH sensor market over the next five years.
North America and Europe Share the Leading Positions in the Market
The major driving factors which have driven the market growth are the high level of R&D in these regions, the presence of advanced infrastructure to support R&D, and the awareness of the regulatory framework. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to experience the fastest growth in the pH sensors market in the coming years.
Key Developments in the Market
• November 2017 – GF Piping Systems has announced a new measurement solution to its already extensive analytical instrumentation product line with the new Signet 2751 DryLoc pH/ORP Smart Sensor Electronics. The 2751 offers increased accuracy for pH/ORP monitoring and control by alerting users to probe health, including needed maintenance, glass impedance, and broken glass detection. Suitable applications include water and wastewater recycling, neutralization systems, scrubbers, effluent monitoring, pool & spa, and aquatic animal life support systems.
• October 2017 – Hach Company acquired AppliTek, a manufacturer of online analyzers and monitoring systems based in Nazareth, Belgium. The acquisition was conducted through the Belgium-based affiliate Hach Lange N.V. AppliTek is a leading designer and manufacturer of wet chemical and biological online analyzers. The company develops application-specific solutions for customers in a range of industries, including municipal drinking water and wastewater, environmental protection, and industrial segments, such as chemical, mining, and power generation. AppliTek’s online analyzers and integrated systems help customers increase efficiency, meet compliance requirements and reduce costs.
The major players include – BANPIL PHOTONICS INC, TEXAS INSTRUMENTS, ENDRESS+HAUSER, INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG, OCEANA SENSOR TECHNOLOGIES INC., IN-SITU INC., OMEGA ENGINEERING, OMRON CORPORATION, REFEX SENSORS LTD, EMERSON PROCESS MANAGEMENT, BURKERT AND POWER SYSTEMS INC., HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL, KOBOLD, GF SIGNET, PRESENS PRECISION SENSING, YOKOGAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION, XYLEM INC., THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC., METTLER-TOLEDO INTERNATIONAL INC., HANNA INSTRUMENTS, HACH COMPANY, METROHM AG, JENCO INSTRUMENTS INC., and HORIBA LTD, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Various applications in end-user industries act as a driver to the global market scenario
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• Identifying the regions which are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Analysis Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Model
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Drivers
4.1.1 Increasing Regulations in End-user Industries
4.2 Market Restraints
4.2.1 Replacement Sales are Limited Due to Product’s Long Lifetime
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global PH Sensors Market Segmentation –
6.1 By Type
6.1.1 Benchtop pH sensor
6.1.2 Portable pH sensor
6.1.3 On-line pH sensor
6.2 By End-user Industry
6.2.1 Food & Beverage Industry
6.2.2 Industrial sector
6.2.4 Oil & Gas
6.2.7 Paper & Pulp Industry
6.2.8 Metals and Mining
6.3 By Region
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Rest of World
7. Global PH Sensors Market , Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
7.1 Banpil Photonics Inc
7.2 Texas Instruments
7.4 Infineon Technologies AG
7.5 Oceana Sensor Technologies Inc.
7.6 In-Situ Inc.
7.8 Omron Corporation
7.9 REFEX Sensors Ltd.
7.10 Emerson Process Management
7.11 Burkert and Power Systems Inc.
7.14 GF Signet
7.15 PreSens Precision Sensing
7.16 Yokogawa Electric Corporation
7.17 Xylem Inc.
7.18 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
7.19 Mettler-Toledo International, Inc
7.20 Hanna Instruments
7.21 Hach Company
7.22 Metrohm AG
7.23 Jenco Instruments, Inc.
7.24 HORIBA, Ltd
*List not Exhaustive
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Outlook
9. Future Outlook of PH Sensors Market