• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年4月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥467,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥495,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥962,500 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The market for photo editing software is projected to register a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period (2018 – 2023). The scope of this report is limited to: end-user type, which include professional and non-professional consumers. The regions considered in the scope of the report include – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Photo editing tools have rapidly penetrated the market in the last 5 years, due to increasing availability of sophisticated cameras and integration of high quality cameras on smart phones. Smart phones has been one of the major factors that influenced the demand for photo editing tools in the market. With cameras becoming one of the import aspect of the phones, the demand for powerful photo editing tools and software has been high. Also, increasing interest among users to improve photos and media to publish on social media platforms has further boosted the demand for the photo editing tools. Increasing investments in marketing and social media has further driven the demand from business users. With the industry demanding more powerful tools packaged in easy-to-use apps, the investments in this solution have grown, and are expected to maintain positive growth trajectory in the future.
Non-professional Users drive the Demand for App-based Tools
While the industry focus has been on professional end-user in the market, the trend has shifted towards non-professional users in the recent times. With the increase in number of users of photo editing tools, companies are introducing products to cater this segment. Social media sites and applications are offering integrated photo editing tools, while smart phone companies are also investing heavily to integrate modes to enhance pictures and editing software with camera apps. Companies are also offering AI assisted editing tools, which are receiving great response from consumers. Hardware companies are collaborating with editing software providers to serve this category better. Also, leading players are offering lite tools to capture this market.
North America and Asia-Pacific to be Key Markets
While US has been one of the primary markets for photo editing tools in the recent past, increasing use of these tools among non-professional users has shifted the focus of the market toward Asia-Pacific countries like, India and China. While the market remains distributed globally, a large number of smart phone users and rapid the social media penetration are driving the consumption of photo editing tools in the Asia-Pacific region. With awareness among public in these regions increasing, the consumption of professional tools is also expected to increase. The US and European markets are however, expected to lead, in terms of customers using the software for professional purposes. Thus, the US and China are expected to be key in the growth of the market over the coming years.
Key Developments in the Market
• Apr 2018 – Huawei Company and AI enabled photo editing tool provider Prisma, announced a partnership to work with Huawei’s new flagship mobile P20 phones AI capabilities. This Prisma-Huawei team-up is anticipated to deliver mobile-based AI features and effects.
This collaboration is expected drive more partnerships in the market.
Major Players : ADOBE SYSTEMS, CORAL CORPORATION, ACD SYSTEMS, CYBERLINK CORP, GOOGLE INC, DXO LABS SAS, MICROSOFT CORPORATION, PHASE ONE A/S, SERIF EUROPE LTD, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future predictive maintenance market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market.
• Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
• Latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Executive Summary
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Analysis Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.4 Threat of Substitutes
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Drivers
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Powerful Creative Tools
4.1.2 Increasing Investments in AI Assisted Tools
4.2 Market Restraints
4.2.1 High Cost of the Products
4.2.2 Need for Powerful Computers
5. Global Photo Editing Software Market – Segmentation
5.1 By End User
5.2 By Region
5.2.1 North America
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
6.1 Adobe Systems
6.2 Coral Corporation
6.3 ACD Systems
6.4 Cyberlink Corp
6.5 Google Inc.
6.6 DxO Labs SAS
6.7 Microsoft Corporation
6.8 Phase one A/S
6.9 Serif Europe Ltd
*List is not Exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of the Photo Editing Software Market