• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年3月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥442,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥468,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥910,000 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global prenatal vitamin market is expected to reach USD 575.6 million by 2023, witnessing a CAGR of 6.9% during 2018-2023 (forecast period). The prenatal vitamin supplements market has been growing, owing to the rising health awareness among pregnant women. These supplements are taken essentially for their nutritional value. A few supplements are known to reduce the risk of diseases by providing necessary nutrients.
The growing health awareness about proper diet among pregnant women is the primary driver of the prenatal vitamin supplements market. A healthy diet is important, right from the time of conception; the right amount of nutritional components is crucial to ensure the delivery of a healthy baby. Currently, almost all obstetricians in the United States recommend prenatal vitamins to pregnant women, to support healthy growth and minimize birth defects. A study by the UC Davis MIND Institute has claimed that “women who reported about not taking daily prenatal vitamin immediately before and during the first month of pregnancy, were likely to have a child with an autism spectrum disorder, twice the rate as that of women who consumed the supplements. The associated risks grew seven times, when combined with a high-risk genetic make-up. With the increase in income levels and promotional initiatives by the market vendors, the sale of prenatal vitamin supplements has increased, considerably.
Calcium and iron hold a major share in the prenatal dietary supplements market and are projected to display a steady growth during the forecast period. Iron has high importance as a vitamin in prenatal supplements as it is the building block for the growth of cells in the child. Calcium is another crucial nutrient for women; it is especially important for the baby to have strong bones. All women aged 19 to 50 years need 1,000 mg calcium per day, and when they are pregnant, the daily requirement is 1,200 mg.
North America holds the highest share in the prenatal vitamin supplements market. The shifting parental demographic in this region is expected to continue to support growth. The decrease in the rate of teen pregnancy and rise in the share of births by more affluent and educated women are expected to further drive the market in North America. Owing to the demand for supplements, Asia-Pacific is a huge prospective market for pregnancy multi-vitamins.
MAJOR PLAYERS: CHURCH & DWIGHT CO INC., COUNTRY LIFE, GARDEN OF LIFE, RAINBOW LIGHT, BIOTICS RESEARCH CORPORATION, MEGAFOOD, METAGENICS, NUTRAMARK, NEW CHAPTER and PHARMAVITE, TWINLAB, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
• Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
• Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
• Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
• Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Report Description
2. Market Overview
2.1 Market Trend
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Rising Awareness among Pregnant Women
3.1.2 Increase in Disposable Income and Affordability
3.1.3 Wide Availibility and Distribution of Products
3.1.4 Increase in Dietary Gaps in Pregnant Women
3.2.1 Dearth of Validated Studies to Prove Efficacy of Supplements
3.2.2 Dropping Birth Rates and Increasing Trend of One Child Policy
3.3.1 Untapped market in the developing countries
3.3.2 Rising gourmet restaurants throughout the world
3.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.1 By Type
4.1.1 Folic Acid
4.1.4 Essential Fatty Acids
4.2 By Sales Channel
4.2.1 Retail Sales
4.2.2 Direct Selling
4.2.3 Online Sales
4.3 By Geography
4.3.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
4.3.4 South America
184.108.40.206 South Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Most Adopted Market Strategies
5.2 Most Active Companies
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Church & Dwight Co Inc.
6.2 Country Life
6.3 Garden of Life
6.4 Rainbow Light
6.5 Biotics Research Corporation
6.9 New Chapter