• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年2月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥477,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥927,500 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The print label market was valued at USD 36.14 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 45.816 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 4.02% over the forecast period, 2018-2023. The scope of the report is limited to the print technology used and type of labels used in various end-user industries. The regions considered in the scope of the report include North America, Europe, and others. The study also emphasizes on how technological advancement in the print label industry is affecting the market.
Print labels are the primary source of communication between a company and its customers. Labels contribute majorly to how a consumer perceives a particular product while looking at a product label and the impact it has on the consumer’s mind. Many organizations believe that print label is the perfect approach to attract a customer and gain huge traffic for the brand. Digital technology has now started aiding the industry in making attractive label designs, to encourage potential consumers to make purchases. The integration of digital technology with the existing label printing technique is bound to bring a huge change to all the small-scale, as well as large-scale sectors, improving the overall market. Also, factors, like the increasing demand for manufactured goods and an upsurge in the disposable income of people, worldwide, will impel the prospects for the print label market growth until the end of the forecast period.
Evolution in Digital Print Technology to Drive the Market
Digital print technology is making strong inroads into the print label market, at a much faster pace, due to its cost-effectiveness and professional high-quality printing in industrial size digital press. Moreover, the rapid ascension of digital print technology has made the print label market more sophisticated and increased the adoption of print labels, globally .The high-resolution display of digital labels makes print labels easier to read. A major trend observed in the print label industry is the proliferation of stock keeping units, which fragment long print runs into several shorter runs. With the belief that digital print technology is the successful method to create a buzz and drive traffic toward the brand, more organizations are deploying this technology.
Offset Printing to Account for the Largest Market Share
Offset printing is the dominant industrial printing technique used to print a wide range of products, such as packaging for boxes or cartons. High-quality printing techniques, cost-effectiveness, and changing preferences of the packaging buyers, in order to tap larger consumer base, are some of the factors fueling the growth of the market. Moreover, in the current scenario, offset remains the most cost-effective, versatile, reliable, and flexible printing technology across the globe. In the coming years, the advanced technological integration into offset printer will likely lead to huge competition with rotogravure printers in the packaging arena. Further, most of the applications of offset printing are difficult to replace with other substitutes due to the unique printing technology and advanced features, resulting in a high market share (35%).
MEA Region to Witness the Highest Growth
The demand for print labels in UAE is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period, primarily due to the country’s rising domestic consumption and diversified export market. Further, with high levels of disposable income, leading to increasing expenditure on consumer goods and processed food, it is observed that consumers eagerly indulge in a wide range of premium branded and luxury products and services. In other regions, such as Saudi Arabia, owing to its strong domestic consumer base and expanding youth population, the Saudi retail industry has continued to witness robust growth. This growth is buoyed by the relatively high expenditure on beauty and personal care, consumer electronics, apparel, and footwear, in addition to luxury goods, such as bags and watches.
Key Developments in the Market
• December 2017: Fort Dearborn agreed to acquire NCL Graphic Specialties, Inc. The company points that the acquisition of NCL would provide them the additional capacity and would expand the footprint in the Midwest US.
• October 2017: Mondi announced a partnership in printability and knowledge sharing with Litobal, to further intensify their business-related partnership. Mondi would focus on printability in order to achieve optimum brand appearance and meet market needs. Litobal would become a partner of Mondi’s exclusive Print Competence Centre
• April 2017: CCL announced the acquisition of two European direct-to-consumer software-powered online digital printing business for the Avery business segment. The combined value of the two transactions is USD 34.4 million through net of cash and debt, and it includes the acquisition of related real state.
Major Players: FORT DEARBORN, MONDI GROUP, MUNKSJÖ GROUP, AUTAJON GROUP, AVERY DENNISON, CCL INDUSTRIES, CHESAPEAKE LIMITED, CLONDALKIN GROUP, CENVEO INC., BRADY CORPORATION, FUJI SEAL INTERNATIONAL INC., CONSTANTIA FLEXIBLES GROUP, BEMIS COMPANY INC., RR DONNELLEY, 3M, AND TAYLOR CORPORATION, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyze how the evolution of print label technology is changing the market scenario
• Analyze various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The printing type and end user that are expected to dominate the market
• The regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Evolution of Digital Print Technology
4.2.2 Technology Advancements Leading to Reduction in Cost, and Run Length
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.3.1 Lack of Products with Ability to Withstand Harsh Climatic Conditions
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Technology Overview
6. Global Print Label Market Segmentation
6.1 By Technology
6.1.6 Digital Printing
6.2 By Type
6.2.1 Wet-glued Label
6.2.2 Pressure-sensitive or Self-adhesive Labels
6.2.3 Linerless Label
6.2.4 Multipart Barcode Label
6.2.5 In-mold Label
6.2.6 Shrink Sleeve Label
6.3 By End User
6.3.5 Fashion and Apparel
6.3.6 Electronics and Appliance
6.4 By Region
6.4.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
6.4.4 Latin America
6.4.5 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
7. Vendor Market Share
8. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
8.1 Fort Dearborn
8.2 Mondi Group
8.3 Munksjö Group
8.4 Autajon Group
8.5 Avery Dennison
8.6 CCL Industries
8.7 Chesapeake Limited
8.8 Clondalkin Group
8.9 Cenveo Inc.
8.10 Brady Corporation
8.11 Fuji Seal International Inc.
8.12 Constantia Flexibles Group
8.13 Bemis Company Inc.
8.14 RR Donnelley
8.16 Taylor Corporation
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of the Print Label Market