• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年5月14日
|Single User（1名様用）||￥463,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥490,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥953,750 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global proximity sensor market was valued at USD 4.35 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach a value of USD 6.52 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.00% over the forecast period of 2018–2023. The scope of the report includes technology, like inductive, capacitive, photoelectric, magnetic and is limited to end-user industries, like aerospace & defense, industrial, automotive, and marine. While the region considered in the scope of the report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
The industrial automation segment has been emerging to be a relatively more attractive space for investment by organizations across the globe. The dependence on robots in the industrial controller mechanisms is an established trend, paving the way for larger and wider adoption of the industrial control and automation equipment. However, limitations in sensing capabilities and availability of other sensors at a lower cost might hinder the growth of the proximity sensor market.
Automotive Industry to have Highest Market Share
Due to the increasing purchasing power of the millennial population, there is a continuous demand for passenger cars. According to OICA, the global passenger was estimated to be 72.10 million units in 2016 and the demand is expected to continue during the forecast period.
For an average consumer, trucks are reliable options, as they have better fuel efficiency and safety features. These factors drive the growth of heavyweight vehicles. Premium vehicles and utilities continue to drive the sales of light vehicles, which cumulatively contribute to an increase in the demand for proximity sensors market during the forecast period.
Inductive Proximity has a Major Market Share
Inductive proximity sensors are used majorly in the industrial and automotive segments and are set to witness an increased growth rate as they are cheaper and efficient, for industries, like the automotive industry, to match the growing consumer demand. In the industrial segment, with harsh environmental resistance, robust nature, and extreme reliability, are expected to witness an increased adoption rate for many applications.
Key Developments in the Market
• August 2017: Honeywell announced the launch of Proximity Sensors for Aircraft. Honeywell has launched a new series of self-diagnosing sensors designed to improve the performance of aircraft systems and reduce maintenance costs by helping to eliminate false readings. Its integral health monitoring (IHM) proximity sensors, which detect when a sensor has been damaged or otherwise affected, can be integrated into an aircraft’s thrust reverser actuation system, flight controls, doors, and landing gear, among others.
• May 2017: Turck announced its new range of 8 mm barrel inductive proximity sensors. The technology of the ferrite core sensors has evolved, increasing the sensing range by up to 50%. As a result, flush mounted solutions can now be offered with an extended sensing range of 3 mm, as well as, with the conventional sensing range of 2 mm. The non-flush sensors are likewise available with a 3 or 5 mm sensing range. Turck is also, now producing devices with an ultra-short 15 mm design.
The major players includes – GENERAL ELECTRIC, EATON CORPORATION PLC, ROCKWELL AUTOMATION, INC., OMRON CORPORATION, PANASONIC CORPORATION, NXP SEMICONDUCTORS N.V., BALLUFF GMBH, HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC., TURCK, INC., amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
• Understand the growing industrial automation as a driver to the global market scenario.
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
• Regions which are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3-month analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel).
Customization of the Report
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Increase in Demand for Non-Contact Sensing Technology
4.3.1 Limitations in Sensing Capabilities
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Industry Attractiveness
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitutes
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Technology
5.2 By Fixed Distance
5.2.1 Fixed Distance
5.2.2 Adjustable Distance
5.3 By End-User Industry
5.3.1 Elevators & escalators
5.3.2 Manufacturing Industry
5.3.3 Consumer Electronics
5.3.4 Food & Beverage
5.3.5 Metals & Mining Industry
5.3.6 Aerospace & Defense
5.4 By Geography
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
5.4.5 Latin America
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Avago Technologies (Broadcom Limited)
6.2 Fargo Controls
6.3 Fargo Controls, Inc.
6.4 Honeywell International, Inc.
6.5 IFM Electronic GmbH
6.6 Omron Corporation
6.7 Panasonic Corporation
6.8 Pepperl + Fuchs GmbH
6.9 Rockwell Automation, Inc.
6.10 Turck, Inc.
*List of Exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Investor Outlook
8. Future of the Market