• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年3月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥463,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥490,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥953,750 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global pulse flour market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2018 to 2023, and estimated to reach a value of USD 17.56 billion by 2023. The demand for pulse flour is increasing in the bakery industry, as consumers have become health conscious and demand for bakery products that are made of healthy ingredients.
The global pulse flour market is growing, due to the consumer demand for protein rich, nutritious, and gluten-free products. Most of the food & beverage manufacturers demand pulse flour as pulse flour is used in various food & beverage applications. A large number of studies have showed that pulse flours have a large number of health as well as functional benefits when compared to other gluten free flours. The health benefits include reduction of cholesterol levels, helps in controlling diabetics and improves immune function. Functional benefits include high binding tendency. These benefits have increased the popularity for pulse flour in the resent times.
Chickpea Segment is Likely to Hold the Dominant Market Share in the Global Pulse Flour Market
The chickpea segment dominated the market in 2017, followed by bean, lentil, and pea segments. The presence of nutritional elements, like iron, potassium, magnesium, and selenium, coupled with health benefits such as lowering the cholesterol and improving heart health, controlling diabetic’s levels, preventing Colorectal Cancer among others, is expected to increase the market share of chickpea during the forecast period. By application, the pulse flour market has been bifurcated into bakery, beverages, extruded snacks, and others. The bakery segment is expected to hold the dominant market share during the forecast period, due to increase in the consumer demand for healthy ingredients in bakery products.
North America is expected to hold the dominant market share during the forecast period due to the growing number of health conscious consumers preferring pulse flour over other types. The pulse flour market is expected to grow at an accelerated rate in Asia-Pacific, due to increase in the usage of pulse flour in the food & beverage industry over the forecast period due to the increasing number of gluten free market.
MAJOR PLAYERS: ADM, AGSPRING (FIREBIRD ARTISAN MILLS), AGT FOOD & INGREDIENTS, BEST COOKING PULSES INC., CANMAR GRAIN PRODUCTS, DIEFENBAKER SEED PROCESSORS, GANESH GRAINS LTD, GLOBAL AGRA COMMODITIES, INGREDION INCORPORATED, MEENAKSHI FOODS and PARAKH AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD, amongst others.
• July 2016: Ingredion has teamed up with AGT Foods to develop four new additions to its range of protein-rich pulse proteins and flours, including new lines of faba bean protein concentrate, pea protein concentrate, pea flour, and lentil flour.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
• Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
• Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
• Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
• Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Report Description
2. Market Overview
2.1 Market Trend
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11 Growing Preference of Pulse Flour in Bakery Products
18.104.22.168 Consumer Preference for Gluten-free Products
22.214.171.124 Increasing Use of Functional Food Ingredients
126.96.36.199 Price Fluctuation of Pulses and Increase in Export and Import Charges
188.8.131.52 Low Consumption in Underdeveloped Countries
184.108.40.206 Extruded Snack Manufacturers preferring Pulse Flour
3.1.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
220.127.116.11 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
18.104.22.168 Bargaining Power of Buyers
22.214.171.124 Threat of New Entrants
126.96.36.199 Threat of Substitute Products & Services
188.8.131.52 Degree of Competition
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Product
4.2 By Application
4.2.3 Extruded Snacks
4.3 By Geography
4.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
4.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 South Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Strategy Adopted by Key players
5.2 Most Active Companies in the Past Five Years
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.2 Agspring ( Firebird Artisan Mills)
6.3 AGT Food & Ingredients
6.4 Best Cooking Pulses Inc.
6.5 CanMar Grain Products
6.6 Diefenbaker Seed Processors
6.7 Ganesh Grains Ltd
6.8 Global Agra Commodities
6.9 Ingredion Incorporated
6.10 Meenakshi Foods
6.11 Parakh Agro Industries Ltd