• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年2月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥459,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥486,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥945,000 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
Since 2004, the global investment in the solar power market has increased ten folds, from USD 11.2 billion to USD 113.7 billion in 2016, thereby making solar power one of the fastest-growing industries across the globe. In 2016, solar power consumption grew by 29.6% from 256.2 TWh in 2015, with China and India leading the solar power market. China and India registered a consumption growth rate of more than 80% per annum during 2005-2015. Backed by the rapid decline in the cost of solar technology, coupled with the growing energy demand, the solar power market is projected to register a CAGR of 16.8% during the forecast period of 2017-2023.
Declining Cost of Solar Module Accelerates Growth
The decline in the cost of solar PV modules is one of the major factors driving the global solar PV market. In 2014, solar PV module prices reduced by 75%, as compared to that in 2009. The decline can be mainly attributed to the improvement in material efficiency, production optimization, and economies of scale. Solar PV modules can be installed at utility, commercial, and residential scales. Volatility in crude oil price, environmental concern of hydro power, and risk of nuclear radiation accidents in nuclear power plants provide a great opportunity for solar power to meet the increasing demand of energy soon. This would, in turn, have a positive impact on the growth of global solar photovoltaic (PV) market.
Competitive utility-scale solar PV projects are delivering electricity for USD 0.08 per kilowatt-hour (kWh) without financial support, whereas, in the recent years, the weighted average LCOE of CSP varied from a low of USD 0.20 in Asia to a high of USD 0.25/kWh in Europe, with the LCOE of individual projects varying significantly depending on location and level of storage.
Asia to Dominate the Solar PV Market
For the last three to four years, Asia accounted for about two-third of the global solar PV addition. In 2017, the top five markets of China, United States, Japan, India, and United Kingdom, accounting for almost 85% of the addition. In terms of cumulative capacity, the top two countries are China and Japan. China continued to dominate both the use and manufacturing of solar PV. It is estimated that by the end of 2016, every continent had installed 1 GW of solar PV capacity. The leaders in solar PV capacity per inhabitant were Germany, Belgium, Japan, Italy, and Australia.
China and India to Register Robust Growth Rate
The Chinese solar photovoltaic industry has grown faster than any other country over the years. The market share of Chinese PV increased from 1% to 35% over a period of eight years. As on March 2016, China achieved 28.33 GW SPV capacity. The Indian government has given solar energy significant preference in the country’s renewable energy mix. In 2014, the Government of India launched the Rooftop Subsidy program and Golden Sun Demonstration (GSD) program. Under GSD, 50% monetary support has been provided in the form of subsidy for large grid connected rooftop having capacity >300 kW, and 70% support for off-grid systems. Under Solar Mission 2014, the Indian government has set a target of installing 100 GW installed capacity of solar electricity by 2022, out of which, 40 GW is projected to be through grid connected rooftop solar systems. In addition, under centralized grid connection and stand-alone solar energy strategy development, the government aims to ensure energy security for the nation to achieve ‘24 × 7 power to all’. Moreover, the government plans to invest USD 3.1 billion on state aid for India’s solar panel manufacturing industry, to increase India’s photovoltaic capacity, thus propelling the growth of the solar power market.
Key Developments in the Market
• Oct 2017: SunPower will supply 291 MW of its high efficiency solar panels to the projects awarded to the company in the second round of France’s CRE tender process. It includes ground mount, carport, and rooftop projects in continental France, and storage and self-consumption in the country’s ZNI (non-interconnected zones).
• Jun 2017: The China-based solar PV manufacturer, Trina Solar, commenced the operation of its photovoltaic modules in a 455MW DC (direct current) solar power plant in Andhra Pradesh. The project, developed by the joint venture company SB Energy, is Trina Solar’s largest single order in India.
• Apr 2017: JinkoSolar Holdings Co. Ltd supplied polycrystalline photovoltaic panels to the first solar power plant in Armenia.
Key players: FIRST SOLAR Inc., SUNTECH POWER Co., SHARP CORPORATION, HANWHA Q CELLS Co Ltd, JA SOLAR HOLDINGS Co. Ltd, TRINA SOLAR Ltd, YINGLI SOLAR, ACCIONA ENERGY, CANADIAN SOLAR Inc., SUNPOWER CORPORATION, JINKOSOLAR HOLDING Co. Ltd
REASONS TO PURCHASE THIS REPORT
• Effect of evolving technologies, changes in energy mix, and government regulations in the global solar photovoltaic market.
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
• Identify application dominating the market.
• Identify regions witnessing fastest growth during the forecast period.
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements.レポート目次
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast, Until 2023
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
3.4 Government Regulations and Policies
4. Market Dynamics
5. Supply Chain Analysis
6. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitutes
6.5 Competitive Rivalry
7. Global Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market Analysis, by Type
7.1 Thin film
8. Global Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market Analysis, by Geography
8.1 North America
8.1.3 Rest of North America
8.2.5 Rest of Europe
8.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.4 South America
8.4.4 Rest of South America
8.5 Middle East & Africa
8.5.2 South Africa
8.5.3 Rest of Middle East & Africa
9. Global Solar Power Market Analysis, by End User
10. Key Company Analysis* (Overview, Products & Services, Financials**, Recent Developments, and Analyst View)
10.1 First Solar, Inc.
10.2 Suntech Power Co.
10.3 Sharp Corporation
10.4 Hanwha Q Cells Co. Ltd
10.5 JA Solar Holdings Co. Ltd
10.6 Trina Solar Ltd
10.7 Yingli Solar
10.8 ACCIONA Energy
10.9 Canadian Solar Inc.
10.10 SunPower Corporation
10.11 JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd
*List not exhaustive
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
11.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
12.1 Contact Us
**Subject to Availability on Public Domain