• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年3月
|Single User（1名様用）||￥467,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥495,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥962,500 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
Specialty fats are special group of vegetable fats that are utilized as a substitutes for other types of fats in a wide variety of products. Specialty oils on the other hand, are the class of oils that are used as dietary supplements and finds exclusivity amidst commodity oils. The global specialty fats & oils market is expected to collectively register a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period (2018–2023). Hydrogenation as a process has opened a new market for vegetable oil processing and provided the means for the development of many specialty oils and fats products. Hydrogenation not only brings about the desired physical forms, but also the required consistency and holding characteristics that are essential for enhanced functionality.
The wide functionality and even wider application spectrum of specialty fats & oils are expected to act as a prime driver of the market. Specialty fats and oils find a diverse array of niche applications. The rising awareness about the benefits of consumption of good fatty acids and the growing consumer preferences for products that are natural in origin is providing the overall boost to the market. Moreover, the constrained supply of cocoa butter and increasing demand for chocolates world over are expected to provide further fillip to the market.
The global specialty fats & oils market is segmented based on type, application and geography. The market is segmented by type into specialty oils and specialty fats. The palm kernel oil belonging to the former category is witnessing higher usage in bakery and confectionery industries. Moreover, the increasing demands for chocolate products globally have made the cocoa butter equivalents (CBEs) as one of the fastest growing segment of the market. Cocoa butter equivalents (CBEs) have been known to achieve desirable blending without altering the melting, rheological, and processing characteristics of the final products. They are now increasingly employed in chocolates and compound coatings to enhance the flavor of ingredients.
Asia-Pacific constitutes the largest market for specialty fats & oils. Asia-Pacific region comprises of economies such as India, and China that are leading consumers of specialty fats and oils. The region has also witnessed a rapid expansion in the application spectrum of specialty oils and fats like personal care, cosmetics, and animal feed to name but a few.
MAJOR PLAYERS: WILMAR INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, CARGILL, INTERCONTINENTAL SPECIALTY FATS SDN. BHD., IOI LODERS CROKLAAN, GOLDEN AGRI-RESOURCES’ (GAR), BUNGE LIMITED, INTERNATIONAL FOODSTUFF COMPANY HOLDINGS LIMITED (IFFCO), OLENEX, LIBERTY OIL MILLS LTD., GOLD COAST COMMODITIES, MOI INTERNATIONAL (AUSTRALIA), and OLEOFATS, INC., amongst others.
• December, 2017: Cargill has introduced the lowest saturated fat, high oleic canola oil while maintaining high fry and shelf life performance, freshness and taste.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis
• Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
• Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
• Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needsレポート目次
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definitions
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study Timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Researc
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering & Econometric Modelling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Market Overview
3.1.1 Superior Functionality
3.1.2 Wider application spectrum
3.2.1 Health concerns especially for saturated fats
3.3.1 Robust demand from bakery and confectionery industries
3.3.2 Emerging markets represents the future hotspots
3.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Type
4.1.1 Specialty Oils
18.104.22.168 Palm Kernel Oil
22.214.171.124 Soybean Oil
126.96.36.199 Coconut Oil
188.8.131.52 Rapeseed Oil
4.1.2 Specialty Fats
184.108.40.206 Cocoa Butter Substitutes
220.127.116.11 Cocoa Butter Improvers
18.104.22.168 Dairy Fat Replacers
22.214.171.124 Exotic Fats
4.2 By Form
4.3 By Application
4.3.4 Infant Nutrition
4.4 By Geography
4.4.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
4.4.4 South America
188.8.131.52 South Africa
4.5 Competitive Landscape
4.5.1 Strategy adopted by Key players
4.5.2 Most Active Companies
4.5.3 Market Share Analysis
4.6 Company Profiles
4.6.1 Wilmar International Limited
4.6.3 INTERCONTINENTAL SPECIALTY FATS SDN. BHD.
4.6.4 IOI Loders Croklaan
4.6.5 Golden Agri-Resources’ (GAR)
4.6.6 Bunge Limited
4.6.7 International Foodstuff Company Holdings Limited (IFFCO)
4.6.9 Liberty Oil Mills Ltd.
4.6.10 Gold Coast Commodities
4.6.11 MOI International (Australia)
4.6.12 Oleofats, Inc.