• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年7月30日
|Single User（1名様用）||￥450,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥477,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥927,500 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Synthetic Monitoring market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 18% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
The Synthetic Monitoring market has found its place among some of the major organizations which come under fortune 500 companies. The reason has been that it has drastically assisted the organizations optimize their operations and save a considerable amount on the expenditure front. It has also better equipped the companies to enhance the customer experience by eliminating loopholes prior to their occurrence. Despite the fact that the technology makes the organizations more efficient, the technology has not been able to gain much wide acceptance among SMB’s because of the initial deployment cost being considerably high for small firms.
Simplification of SLA management
Websites have become a core component for any organization across all industry verticals. These websites contain content which is hosted by several other vendors. And all of this is managed by SLA’s on which both the website owner and the other vendors have a mutual understanding. Because if this understanding, both the parties leverage the traffic on the website to generate more revenue and increase conversion via cross-selling and advertisements. These SLA’s keep the website from being cluttered and intact the relevance to the intended user. As the number of third party vendors for any website is usually eight to ten other content hosts and advertisers which makes it much more complex to handle even with the SLA’s in place. Synthetic monitoring enables scale these SLA’s with by simulating the actual environment. This allows the vendors and the website owner to abide by and manage the agreements respectively.
Synthetic Monitoring Market Regional Analysis
As the technology is skewed towards North American region and because of its high initial investment, although it provides cost benefits in the long run, the market for synthetic monitoring has not been able to penetrate the market to its full potential. The increasing use of mobile applications has been a major contributor to the market. Another factor which has a major impact on the revenue of the industry and can fuel the growth is the increase in use of mobile websites. Both these factors have considerable impact on the synthetic monitoring market. Asia-Pacific region is marginally ahead in terms of mobile application downloads. And use of mobile applications heavily relies on wireless broadband penetration of the region. If we take India, which is a major economy in the region, has witnessed a huge spike in the recent years in terms of wireless broadband penetration which has been the trigger to increase in the use of mobile applications and thus providing a broad range of opportunity for the synthetic monitoring market as simulation of the scenario will provide better customer experience which will enhance the customer retention as the substitutes are easily available in the mobile application market for every offering.
Major Players: DYNATRACE LLC., RIGOR, BITBAR.COM, TECHNOLOGIES, NEW RELIC, INC., APICA AB, MICROSOFT CORPORATION, SMARTBEAR SOFTWARE, MONITIS, IBM CORPORATION, APPDYNAMICS (CISCO), HP ENTERPRISE, DELL TECHNOLOGIES, BMC SOFTWARE, INC., RIVERBED TECHNOLOGY, ORACLE CORPORATION, and SOLARWINDS INC., amongst others.
Key Developments in Synthetic Monitoring Market
• May 2018: New Relic, Inc. and AppDynamics have upgraded their APM tools with display kubernetes time series data, and monitoring alerts that synchronized with IT automation tools.
• November 2017: Dynatrace LLC acquired Qumram, which offered advanced session replay technology for mobile and web applications for undisclosed accounts
Reasons to Purchase Synthetic Monitoring Market Report
• The increasing complexity of SLA management triggered by enhanced use of mobile applications is expected to drive the growth of the market.
• The report analyzes the various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The type of security and solution that are expected to dominate the market
• The regions are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Synthetic Monitoring Market Dynamics
4.1 Synthetic Monitoring Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Need for third party SLA management
4.2.2 Enhanced troubleshooting precision
4.3 Factors Challenging the Market
4.3.1 No real time monitoring
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Synthetic Monitoring Market Segmentation
6.1.1 API monitoring
6.1.2 Website monitoring
6.1.3 Mobile Applications monitoring
6.2.3 Media and Entertainment
6.2.4 Energy and Power
6.2.7 Information Technology
6.3 By Geography
6.3.1 North America
6.3.2 Europe, Middle East & Africa
6.3.4 Latin America
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
7.1 Dynatrace LLC.
7.5 New Relic, Inc.
7.6 Apica AB
7.7 Microsoft Corporation
7.8 SmartBear Software
7.10 IBM Corporation
7.11 AppDynamics (Cisco)
7.12 HP Enterprise
7.13 Dell Technologies
7.14 BMC Software, Inc.
7.15 Riverbed Technology
7.16 Oracle Corporation
7.17 SolarWinds Inc.
*List not Exhaustive
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of Global Synthetic Monitoring Market