• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年7月30日
|Single User（1名様用）||￥467,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥495,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥962,500 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Unified Network Management market is expected to witness a CAGR of 18.5%, over the forecast period (2018-2023).
The increased adoption of technology across most industry verticals has pushed the vendors to integrate cloud and other IT technologies in their operations in order to leverage that to optimize their operations along thus improving their performance by reduced downtime and better fault resolution. The most prominent LAN deployment type is the wireless one, the reason being it needs considerable low costs. The market is also driven by BYOD increased adoption and upcoming architectures like SDN.
Impact of SDN on unified network management
Software Defined Network is considered one the disruptive technologies in the area of networking and although it is still in the development phase, industries have initiated to build their strategies around this technology as it continues to penetrate further with an increasing consumer base. This has primarily been driven by need for virtualization of networks in datacentres as there has been an exponential growth in the generation of data. If we take a look from the network management perspective, one of the major additions in the SDN architecture is the presence of a software based centralised software controller. Basically, the control layer has been migrated and centralized to SDN controllers, which was earlier coupled with the data layer into the network devices. This now allows the abstraction of underlying networking infrastructure for several network services and applications. Because of this, the unified network management tools will be able to gather more granular insights and configure faults in runtime. And hence the increasing market presence of SDN can be expected to drive the unified network management market.
Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market
Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region for the market. The growth in the region is primarily driven by of large number of SME’s scaling to larger networks and in turn facing complexity in network management. The region has become a lucrative market for many businesses and hence has been attracting many organizations which are deploying state of the art network management systems thus inflating the demand for unified network management. The organizations in the region are adopting cloud for their business operations and as the cloud penetration in the region increases, the need for the expertise to manage the complex network will increase which is also likely to drive the market in the region.
Major Players: CISCO SYSTEMS, INC., HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE COMPANY, EXTREME NETWORKS, AEROHIVE NETWORKS, HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD., CA TECHNOLOGIES, INC., SOLARWINDS WORLDWIDE, LLC., NETSCOUT, RIVERBED TECHNLOGY, INC., NETWORK INSTRUMENTS (VIAVI SOLUTIONS), TELEFONAKTIEBOLAGET LM ERICSSON, JUNIPER NETWORKS, INC., and MOJO NETWORKS, amongst others.
Key Developments in Unified Network Management Market
• June 2018: Extreme Networks, Inc., introduced Extreme Smart Omni-Edge, which not only unifies Wi-Fi and Ethernet, but also Bluetooth and IoT technologies.
• May 2018: Aerohive Networks announced its successful migration to its third generation Hive Manager Network management and networks application.
• October 2017: Extreme Networks completed the acquisition of Brocade’s Data Center Networking Business which would strengthen its position in the data center networking. This the Extreme Networks’ third acquisition in the past year and it is now considered a strong contender to the heavyweights like HPE and Cisco Systems.
Reasons to Purchase Unified Network Management Market Report
• The market is primarily driven by the benefits which can be leveraged by the deployment of unified network platform like reduced fault resolution time, improved security, and better network visibility.
• The report analyzes the various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The type of security and solution that are expected to dominate the market
• The regions are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Unified Network Management Market Insights
3.1 Unified Network Management Market Overview
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of buyers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.3 Threat of new entrants
3.3.4 Threat of new substitutes
3.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Unified Network Management Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing adoption of SDN
4.1.2 Need for increased security and uptime
4.1.3 Increasing BYOD adoption
4.2.1 Lack of expertise
4.3.1 Increasing penetration of Broadband devices
5. Unified Network Management Market Segmentation
5.1 Organization size
5.1.1 Small and Medium
5.2.1 Network Performance Management
5.2.2 Network Monitoring Management
5.2.3 Network Configuration Management
5.2.4 Network Security Management
5.2.5 Network Application Management
5.4 End User
5.4.1 Telecommunication & IT
5.5.1 North America
5.5.4 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
6.1 Cisco Systems, Inc.
6.2 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
6.3 Extreme Networks
6.4 Aerohive Networks
6.5 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
6.6 CA Technologies, Inc.
6.7 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC.
6.9 Riverbed Technlogy, Inc.
6.10 Network Instruments (Viavi Solutions)
6.11 Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
6.12 Juniper Networks, Inc.
6.13 Mojo Networks
*The List is not Exhaustive
7. Unified Network Management Market Investment Analysis
7.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
7.2 Investor Outlook
8. Future Outlook of Unified Network Management Market