• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月10日
|Single User||￥454,750 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥508,250 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥802,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Model Based Enterprise Market is expected to register a CAGR of 17% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026). The availability of wide-ranging applications of the digital technologies being used in design and manufacturing processes and the rapidly evolving capabilities of the software used are some of the major factors that are expected to boost the market growth.
– With the introduction of CAD years ago, today 3D models have become the new industry standard for the designing of products, tooling and manufacturing processes.
– The majority of OEMs and many larger suppliers are now model-centric, where 3D models are created and used downstream, but many firms and their value-chains are still heavily relied on 2D drawings as the master design authority.
– As the automotive industry makes its transition to the 3D environment, virtual models of products offer them the opportunity to promote reuse, improve design efficiency, improve quality and reduce cost across the enterprise.
– To be successful implemented, however, requires that the business practices are in the way transformed to leverage the gigantic potential of these virtual models. The inclusion of the complete design of the product into the 3D design is driving the market growth positively.
– Replacing the manufacturing process completely is costly. Thus, manufacturers today the ability to manage the development and deployment of new sub-systems in the presence of existing applications and systems. The MBE is able to address this industrial need by researching the combination of existing technologies with integrations of new systems, process, product, and logistics models, to enable advanced configuration.
– The CoVID-19 pandemic is expected to adversely impact the demand in the manufacturing industry in the first two years of the forecast period as the manufacturers are expected to rethink their spending strategies with dampened global demand and disrupted supply chain.
Key Market Trends
Automotive Segment is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– Automobile manufacturers across the globe are increasingly adopting model-based design in the development of vehicle electronics, ranging from the engine and transmission controllers to the body controllers and battery management modules.
– The industry players use the model-based design for prototyping of all the electronic controllers, which includes the development of software algorithms and auto-generation of code, as well as verification and validation of the designed products.
– The automotive sector currently is in a state of flux with rapidly emerging technology and rapidly blurring boundaries between the stakeholders, which is transforming the industrial landscape rapidly. Moreover, the increasing demand for personalized products and rich experience, increasing quality standards, and the reduction of operating costs are the major challenges faced by the industry.
– The players in the market are facing an ongoing challenge primarily to remain competitive and to set themselves apart in order to move ahead of the competitors. Automotive manufacturers currently have the opportunity to adopt technology and improve their business processes, which is driving the market.
North America is Expected to Hold a Significant Market Share
– The North American region is expected to account for the largest share of the overall model based enterprise market, primarily owing to the presence of major players in the region such as GE, PTC, Autodesk, and Aras. These companies are adopting various growth strategies focused to strengthen their position in the market.
– The US launched the MBE program in recent times, that primarily aims to answer the manufacturers that how they can match the product needs to process capabilities to determine the best assets and ways to produce products.
– Moreover, the digital manufacturing and design Innovation Institute (DMDII) currently possesses the ability, innovative spirit, and collaborative expertise that is used to transform the American manufacturing sector by offering assistance to the organizations and help the digital revolution.
– Furthermore, the DMDII in Feb 2019 announced that the US Department of Defense has awarded USD 10 million in funding for this year and is expecting at least USD 20 million more over the period of the next five years primarily to drive the digital future of manufacturing. These initiatives in the region are expected to drive the market even further.
The Model Based Enterprise Market is highly competitive owing to the presence of several large players operating in domestic as well as in the international markets. The market appears to be moderately concentrated with the major players in the market adopting strategies like product innovation, mergers, and acquisition, and strategic partnerships primarily to enhance their product offerings, extend their geographical reach and stay ahead of the competition. Some of the major players in the market are Siemens AG, Dassault Systèmes SE, SAP SE, Autodesk, Inc. among others.
– Nov 2019 – Aras, one of the platform provider for digital industrial applications, announced that YKK AP, manufacturer of a diverse line of architectural products, selected the Aras platform to support sustainable business growth through variation management, code management, and project management.
– Nov 2018 – Anark Corporation, a provider of technical enterprise content management (ECM) and visual collaboration software, and :em engineering methods AG (:em AG), a provider of PLM technologies, announced :em AG as a strategic reseller, implementation, and support partner for Anark products in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, and an Anark Marketing Agent for all of Europe.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Evolving Software Capabilities
4.2.2 Rising Adoption of IoT and Cloud-Based Platforms
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Slow Transition From On-Premise to Cloud-Based Platform
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Offering
5.2 By Deployment
5.3 By End User
5.3.1 Aerospace & Defense
5.3.4 Power & Energy
5.3.6 Other End Users
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Siemens AG
6.1.2 General Electric Company
6.1.3 PTC Inc.
6.1.4 Dassault Systèmes SE
6.1.5 SAP SE
6.1.6 Autodesk Inc.
6.1.7 HCL Technologies Limited
6.1.8 Oracle Corporation
6.1.9 Aras Corporation
6.1.10 Anark Corporation
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS