• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月15日
|Single User||￥573,750 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥641,250 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,012,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The oxygen gas sensors market is expected to witness a CAGR of 7%, over the forecast period (2021-2026). The ability to reliably measure oxygen concentration or partial pressure, and provide a warning concerning the abnormal conditions is a critical requirement in the industrial safety environments, such as mines, oil production facilities, and chemical plants. This helps in driving the growth of the market.
– The primary factor that has driven the growth of the market, over the years, is the increasing number of applications for the oxygen sensors, coupled with rapid technological advancements in the sensing technologies.
– Applications ranging from adjusting the air-fuel ratio in automobiles to controlling industrial processes are increasingly demanding the use of oxygen sensors, as ascertaining oxygen levels accurately is very essential.
– Furthermore, environmental concerns are also playing a crucial role in driving the growth of the market for oxygen sensors. Various projects have been and are expected to be implemented, to measure the dissolved oxygen in the water, which is crucial for ecological balance in the water.
– However, the lack of awareness and usage is hampering the growth of the market.
Key Market Trends
Automotive Sector to Occupy a Significant Market Demand
– Ever since its commercial availability, the automotive industry accounted for the major share of the demand for oxygen gas sensors. Oxygen gas sensors are majorly employed in automobile exhausts, to accurately measure the amount of oxygen entering the car cylinders. This instrument is used for managing the released emission of petrol, diesel, and gas engine.
– The general strategy of automobile engineers for meeting standards was to add devices to the car, to identify, and often, reburn or chemically transform unwanted exhaust and emission gases.
– Automobiles consist of one or more oxygen sensors, and convert toxic gases and pollutants in exhaust gas from an internal combustion engine into less-toxic pollutants, by catalyzing a redox reaction, and are hence, supported by various government policies.
– Moreover, the industry is governed by strict policies and regulations employed by, both national and international authorities, making it mandatory to utilize these systems. The industry is dependent on oxygen sensors to meet the emission standards set by governments and concerned authorities.
– For instance, to comply with the US Environmental Protection Agency’s stricter regulation of exhaust emissions, most gasoline-powered vehicles are equipped with catalytic converters.
Asia-Pacific to Mark the Fastest Growth Rate
– The automotive sector is expected to be the major driver for the incorporation of oxygen sensors in the region, due to the increasing automobile production. The automobile production is expected to grow at 8% YoY growth, according to OICA, due to rising disposable incomes in countries, like India.
– The region’s industrial manufacturing is also set to increase, due to developing economies and government initiatives, like make in China and make in India. The growth of the industrial sector is expected to boost the oxygen sensors market, due to its wide applications in the industrial sector.
– The chemical and petrochemical sectors have many applications of oxygen sensors. The region is home to one of the biggest explorations in the world. For instance, Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves Ltd. included four new underground oil reserves, in 2019.
– Sinopec Qilu Petrochemical Corporation chose Topsoe’s Catox catalyst for cost-efficient control of volatile organic compounds (VOC), at their rubber plant in Zibo, China. The facility has two lines, with a total capacity of 240,000 Nm3/h, which makes it the largest current styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) emissions control project, in Asia.
The oxygen gas sensor market is highly fragmented, due to the presence of a large number of players and low-entry barriers. Some of the key players in the market are ABB, Honeywell, Eaton, GE, etc. Some key recent developments include:
– April 2019 – Eaton introduced new technologies for China’s growing electric vehicle market. More than 60% of the world’s EVs are sold in China, and sales in the region are expected to increase, as automakers strive to reduce emissions to meet China’s Ministry of Industry and Information.
– April 2018 – Bosch revealed its plans to build a smart plant for electronic components. The company invested EUR 100 million in a new manufacturing plant, in central Mexico , and is focusing on strengthening its local presence in North America.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Government Regulations to Ensure Safety in Work Places
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness of Applications and Usage of Oxygen Sensors in SMEs
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.4 Other Types
5.2 By Technology
5.2.3 Other Technologies
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.1 Chemical and Petrochemical
5.3.3 Medical and Life Sciences
5.3.5 Water and Wastewater
5.3.6 Smart Buildings
5.3.7 Other End-user Industries
5.4.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 United Arab Emirates
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Robert Bosch GmbH
6.1.2 ABB Limited
6.1.3 Honeywell International Corporation
6.1.4 Eaton Corporation
6.1.5 Delphi Automotive PLC
6.1.6 Figaro Engineering Inc.
6.1.7 Advanced Micro Instruments Inc.
6.1.8 Yokogawa Electric Corporation
6.1.9 City Technology Limited
6.1.10 General Electric Company
6.1.11 Hamilton Company
6.1.12 Sensore Electronic GmbH
6.1.13 Aeroqual Limited
6.1.14 AlphaSense Inc.
6.1.15 Control Instruments Corporation
6.1.16 Fujikura Limited
6.1.17 Membrapor AG
6.1.18 Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
6.1.19 Francisco Albero SAU
6.1.20 Maxtec LLC
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS