• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年1月
|Single User||￥412,500 (USD3,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥467,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥770,000 (USD7,000)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Europe Automated Storage and Retrieval System market was valued at USD 4488 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 7278 million by 2026 and grow at a CAGR of 8.39% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
– Europe has been the most leading adopter of industrial automation, owing to increasing investments in the Industry 4.0 revolution. According to the CBI Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Europe accounts for more than one-third of the global Industry 4.0 investments. Western and Northern Europe are its main markets, especially Germany, where the term was initially coined, and which is a frontrunner.
– Northern Europe is traditionally the most developed market in terms of the use of automation in warehouses. Besides the high labor costs, the working conditions at the factory have also prompted the adoption of sophisticated and advanced automation. In Scandinavia, System Logistics has supported essential clients in the food and beverage sector in the effective management of picking, warehousing, and material handling operations.
– Moreover, in warehouses across Europe, man and machine are frequently working more closely together, and a lack of efficient and skilled workforce could accelerate automation further, according to JLL, an investment management company.
– Expanding cross-border e-commerce, increase in the volume of parcels being handled, and growing awareness among states with lesser automation are contributing to faster growth. But, the demand for ASRS is volumetrically lower in other countries compared to the top nations, like Germany, France, and the United Kingdom in this region.
– These factors have been significantly contributing to the growth of the market studied in the region.
Key Market Trends
Automotive to Hold Significant Share
– In Europe, leading countries, such as France and Germany, are investing heavily in machinery and equipment. The demand from automotive part suppliers increased, due to a significant order for industrial robots from the motor vehicle sector. With the modernization and digitalization of production systems, the scope for employing innovative machinery and equipment is increasing.
– Small- and medium-sized enterprises in Europe are also adopting automation, due to the initiatives taken by the European Union, to produce affordable, easy to install, and modular robots. Collaborative robots are also proving to be useful to the increasing number of SMEs in their manufacturing process, while also reducing their production times and labor costs.
– The Dutch automotive industry aims to secure internationally-leading positions, in selected niche markets, mainly to build a stronger manufacturing base (which includes foreign manufacturers of electric vehicles) and to achieve growth rates of more than 3.5% per annum, until 2020. Owing to the country being a leader in electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure, a high public preference for autonomous cars, EV sales, ICE regulatory restrictions, and a strong type approval process, the Netherlands has extensive growth opportunities.
– The above factors has been supporting the growth of the automated storage and retrieval systems in the automotive segment in the region.
United Kingdom to Hold Significant Share
– In the United Kingdom the political, economic, and technological developments are impacting the growth of the manufacturing industry, proportionally. Although the BREXIT vote sent shockwaves across all industries, the manufacturing industry remained positive.
– In addition, the predicted labor shortage is strengthening the case for logistics automation, as firms seek to make their operations less labor-intensive. High-demand and opportunities for further market growth have invoked optimism among automated logistics suppliers.
– Out of all the major automated material handling products, automated storage and retrieval system (AS/RS) are widely used in the United Kingdom, due to the demand from the manufacturing and logistics and distribution sectors.
The Europe Automated Storage and Retrieval System market is fragmented and highly competitive in nature. Product launches, high expense on research and development, partnerships and acquisitions, etc. are the prime growth strategies adopted by the companies in the country to sustain the intense competition.
– May 2019 – Viastore acquired the majority of the control technology and automation company Buck Engineering, based in South Germany. Through this acquisition the company aims to strengthen its competence and capacity in a significant performance area.
– February 2019 – Vanderlande partnered with Airport Authority Hong Kong (AAHK) to provide its future-proof baggage logistics solution, FLEET. The partnership will focus on applying the latest autonomous vehicle technology in the baggage handling process at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) with regards to improving quality, efficiency and flexibility.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Wide Adoption of Automation in Warehouse Applications
4.3.2 Supporting Government Policies for Automation
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Cost of Adoption
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Fixed Aisle
5.1.2 Vertical Lift Modules
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.3 Food and Beverage
5.2.4 General Manufacturing
5.2.6 Other End-user Industries
5.3 By Country
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Viastore Systems GmbH
6.1.2 Vanderlande Industries BV
6.1.3 Kardex AG
6.1.4 SSI SCHÄEFER AG
6.1.5 Mecalux SA
6.1.6 Witron Logistik
6.1.7 KUKA AG
6.1.8 TGW Logistics Group GmbH
6.1.9 System Logistics Spa
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS