• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年1月
|Single User||￥488,750 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥546,250 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥862,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The beer packaging market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. Over the last few years, the beer packaging industry has been riding a wave of popularity for innovative packaging solutions, a trend that is expected to impact the market significantly.
– The beer packaging industry has a direct relation with the beer manufacturing industry. During the past decade, due to the changing lifestyle trends and increasing affordability of beer across the globe, beer packaging has gained significant traction.
– The demand for various sizes of beer and its benefits, like one-time consumption, have made beer a preferred option for a wide range of consumers, thereby, driving the growth of the beer industry that drives the packaging market as well.
– With the growing consumption of craft beer across various regions, the beer packaging market is also witnessing a positive growth. Consumers are increasingly preferring craft beer brewed by both small and big breweries.
– On the contrary, consumer preference for wine might act as a challenge to the market. Owing to the increasing affordability of wine and liquor products, this shift is expected to continue, making more consumers shift toward these beverages.
Key Market Trends
Glass Packaging is Expected to Hold the Largest Market Share
– Advantages, like reusability and the ability to keep beer fresh for a longer period of time as compared to other alternative packaging materials, the glass packaging method is estimated to hold the highest share in the beer packaging market.
– The returnable glass used for packing beer prevents light from entering the bottle and the beer from being skunked, making it a viable packaging option for companies. Moreover, glass adds an authentic look to the packaging and satisfies various consumer preferences.
– Glass has a zero rate of chemical interactions with products, which reduces the risk of spoilage. Taking the benefits into consideration, glass is estimated to hold the highest share over the forecast period.
– Furthermore, an amber glass beer bottle provides 99.9% protection from ultraviolet (UV) rays. Additionally, glass is a good insulator and it keeps beer colder much longer than any other type of single-use packaging.
– With the increasing beer production in various regions, the packaging market may also witness an increasing demand. Hence, it is driving the beer packaging market forward.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth Rate
– The Asia-Pacific beer packaging market is primarily driven by changing cultural trends, the expanding population, growing urbanization, and the rising popularity of beer among the younger population.
– Owing to the various investments and higher penetration of beer in different regions, this trend for beer in this region is expected to continue and grow, which in turn, may boost the packaging market.
– Heineken, an Amsterdam-based company, increased its stake in United Breweries, India’s largest beer manufacturer, thereby, offering high growth potential for the beer packaging industry in the country.
– Furthermore, with a significant rise in the number of working-class individuals and the increase in disposable incomes of the people in this region, the adoption of premium and high-quality beers in this region is increasing. Thus, this is driving the beer packaging market.
The beer packaging market is competitive, owing to the presence of various international and domestic manufacturers. The market appears to be fragmented with the vendors competing in terms of price, capacity, volume, product quality, and technological innovation in the market. Some of the major players in the market are Amcor Limited, Ardagh Group SA, and Ball Corporation, among others.
– Apr 2018 – Crown Holdings Inc. completed its previously announced acquisition of Signode Industrial Group Holdings (Bermuda) Ltd, a leading global provider of transit packaging systems and solutions, from The Carlyle Group.
– Sep 2018 – Carlsberg announced the launch of its new Snap Pack, which is set to reduce plastic waste globally by more than 1,200 metric ton a year, that is equivalent to 60 million plastic bags. The Snap Pack replaces the plastic wrapping used around Carlsberg’s six packs with a pioneering technology that glues its cans together.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Changing Consumer Preferences
4.3.2 Innovative Packaging and Attractive Marketing
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Consumer Preference of Wine and Liquor Over Beer in a Few Regions
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Packaging Material
5.2 By Packaging Type
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
188.8.131.52 Rest of Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 United Arab Emirates
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Amcor Limited
6.1.2 Ardagh Group SA
6.1.3 Crown Holdings Incorporated
6.1.4 Ball Corporation
6.1.5 Westrock Company
6.1.6 Tetra Laval International SA
6.1.7 Carlsberg Group
6.1.8 Allied Glass Containers Limited
6.1.9 Plastipak Holdings Inc.
6.1.10 Nampack Ltd
6.1.11 Smurfit Kappa Group PLC
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS