• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年1月
|Single User||￥467,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥522,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥825,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Enterprise Service Bus Software market was valued at USD 0.8 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1.2 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.05% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026. Due to the increasing demand for application integration across organizations, enterprise service buses (ESBs) witnessed a rise in their utilization across enterprises and organizations.
– ESB architecture distributes information across enterprises quickly and ensures the smooth delivery of information, even though some of the networks or systems are offline from time to time, by eliminating the need to rewrite the application. Thus, most of the companies implement ESB architecture as the backbone of their IT infrastructure.
– Furthermore, majorly driven by the adoption of cloud platform that serves as a way to integrate various applications and can facilitate new and expanded channels, as well as improve access to client data, allowing for better tailored products and services, the IT and telecom industry is expected to mark for significant rise in the use of ESBs.
– Banks are also increasingly migrating their data, processes, and infrastructure to cloud, in order to benefit from cloud implementation, which further eases the integration of enterprise applications. For instance, State Bank of India, for its 23,000 branches chose Office 365, a cloud-powered productivity solution from Microsoft, in order to improve communication and collaboration among its workforce, with an aim to transform it into a modern workplace.
– However, issues related to the high cost of installation are challenging the growth of the market.
Key Market Trends
Rising Development of IoT Projects Boosting the Market Growth
The number of connected devices is expected to increase from 8.7 billion in 2012 to 50.1 billion in 2020. The growth of connected devices is driven by the emerging applications and business models and supported by standardization and declining device costs.
As the number of IoT connected devices increases, the integration of devices and data also becomes complex. These connected devices may present numerous integration and messaging challenges. Organizations, thus, may have to invest in efficient application integration solutions that can be tackled with ESBs.
Moreover, with an increasing number of connected devices, the need to manage different networks and systems at the same time is also increasing at a rapid rate. The best solution to meet this challenge is to focus on an approach that consists in synchronizing a multiplicity of devices (with different protocols) upon a single application platform.
The need to manage communication between these devices in a more efficient and adaptable manner as per the changing business environments is expected to drive the demand for ESB software market, over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Register a Significant Growth Over the Forecast Period
Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing region for the enterprise service bus software market, owing to the increasing focus of the region on the IoT platform in countries, such as China, India, and South Korea.
The rising demand for managed cloud-based solutions has also increased in this region, due to complex Big Data and workloads, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) being increasingly migrated to cloud platforms. According to a report published by the Asia Cloud Computing Association (ACCA), Singapore is the number one cloud-ready Asia-Pacific country, owing to better broadband quality, cybersecurity, regulation, and business sophistication.
As most enterprises in Asia-Pacific are deploying cloud-based operations, companies, such as Alibaba and Tencent, are expected to adopt ESBs to increase organizational agility, by the reducing time to market for new initiatives.
It also builds and designs more flexible applications, allowing companies to react quickly to the changing market conditions. These factors are further anticipated to drive the demand for the ESB software market in the region.
The enterprise service bus software market is fragmented, as many players have entered the market. Rapid development and innovation are pushing the market for ESB software with tough competition from the players. Some of the key players include Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, SAP SE, MuleSoft Inc. (Salesforce), Dell Technologies Inc., and TIBCO Software Inc., among others.
– June 2019 – Microsoft Corp. and Oracle Corp. announced a cloud interoperability partnership, enabling customers to migrate and run mission-critical enterprise workloads across Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud. Enterprises can now seamlessly connect Azure services, like analytics and AI, to Oracle Cloud services, like autonomous database. By enabling customers to run one part of a workload within Azure and another part of the same workload within the Oracle Cloud, the partnership delivers a highly optimized, best-of-both-clouds experience.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Adoption of Cloud-based Solutions
4.2.2 Rising Development of IoT Projects
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High Installation Cost to Challenge the Market Growth
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 On Cloud
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 IT and Telecom
5.2.5 Other End-user Industries (Government, Manufacturing, and Utilities)
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Oracle Corporation
6.1.2 Microsoft Corporation
6.1.3 IBM Corporation (Red Hat Inc.)
6.1.4 TIBCO Software Inc.
6.1.5 SAP SE
6.1.6 Salesforce.com Inc. (MuleSoft Inc.)
6.1.7 Dell Technologies Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS