• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年1月
|Single User||￥454,750 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥508,250 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥802,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The graphics add-in board market is expected to register a CAGR of 18% over the forecast period 2021 to 2026. With the growing popularity of online gaming/i-gaming, along with spur in the demand of laptops, and tablet PCs, as a gaming platform, the market is expected to witness moderate growth during the forecast period.
– The demand for graphic add-in boards (AIB) has risen because of their use in supercomputers, remote workstations, and simulators. Supercomputers and remote workstations are used in scientific and technical applications such as defense, aerospace, and research and development among others. As a large number of countries increase their investment in scientific research, the market for graphic AIB is likely to expand exponentially during the forecast period.
– Moreover, the market is driven by users who perform complex tasks like 3D rendering and video editing. High-end applications like AutoCAD and Adobe Premiere Pro can make use of Graphics AIB to speed up processing and make for faster and more efficient workflows. Also growing demand for memory graphics cards in PCs, and spur in the demand for high-resolution tablets is further boosting the market growth.
– Smartphones, tablets, and laptops are increasingly replacing the market for personal computers. Hence, gaming service in smartphones, tablets, and laptops is in growing demand and this is expected to reduce demand for gaming service in monitor based devices such as personal computers. Hence, this is expected to reduce demand for graphic AIB which is mostly used in desktop computers.
– Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the global electronics devices market is impacted significantly as there are disruptions in the supply chain, reduction in production and price fluctuation due to lockdown across the major electronics manufacturing region like Asia-Pacific. These uncertainties are likely to hinder the growth of the market as both supply and demand are disrupted.
Key Market Trends
Gaming Industry to Augment the Market Growth
– The gaming hardware market is huge, spreading across all types of platforms from handheld devices to tablets, phones, PCs, consoles, and location-based arcade and gaming parlors. Gaming machines evolved from powerful location-based machines found in arcades, restaurants, and bars to in-home machines in the form of dedicated gaming consoles and/or microcomputers, and then PCs.
– The gaming industry has pushed the market faster than any other group. Today’s PC games are more realistic and complex than ever before, and the increasing performance of modern graphics add-in board is influencing the gamers who demand better-looking games.
– The launch of new gaming platform-based PCs from companies such as Acer, LG, Dell, and others are expected to increase the market penetration of the graphics add-in board market during the forecast period.
– Comapnies like Nvidia are also investing significantly in technology and offering customizable solutions to gamers. The company announced its powerful GPU, titled Titan RTX, which uses Nvidia’s Turing architecture and offers 130 teraflops of deep learning performances, as well as 11 GigaRays of ray-tracing performance. The new display port on the GPU is designed for next-gen VR headsets, which will only need one wire to connect to PCs.
Asia-Pacific to Witness Highest Growth
– The growth of the consumer electronics market, along with rapid development in the information and technology (IT) service sectors in developing countries, including China, India, South Korea, and Taiwan are fueling the growth of the graphics add-in board market in the region.
– Moreover, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing graphics add-in board market during the forecast period, owing to the large consumer base and growing IT service sector in the developing countries.
– The Japanese gaming market is the third-largest in the world due to the continued success of several mobile gaming companies in the country. Japanese gamers spend more than players in any other country. The average spending per Japanese player is approximately 2.5 times high er than that in western Europe and nearly 1.5 times higher than that in North America.
– With the growing adoption of IoT devices that gather huge amounts of data that need to be monitored and analyzed, the demand for high-end computing systems has effectively increased in the automotive sector in the Asia-Pacific Region.
The graphics add-in board market is consolidated due to major players of the market to adopt novel strategies to improve manufacturing techniques and widen their product portfolio to gain a competitive edge over the other market players. The major players in the market are NVIDIA Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices Inc., ASUS and Intel corporations among others. Some of the key developments in the market are:
– In May 2020 – AMD introduced the Radeon Pro VII, a high-end graphics card for workstations built on a 7nm process. This is AMD’s range-topping GPU for professional workloads, and it comes with 16GB of HBM2 memory, complete with ECC support, offering memory bandwidth up to 1TB/s.
– In May 2020 – Nvidia Corporation announced NVIDIA CloudXR 1.0 software development kit to bring major advancements to streaming augmented reality, mixed reality, and virtual reality content, collectively known as XR over 5G, Wi-Fi and other high-performance networks.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porters Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Assessment of Impact of COVID-19 on the Graphics Add-in Board Market
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.2 Design and Visualization
5.1.3 High-performance Computing
5.1.4 Data Center
5.2.2 Notebooks and Tablets
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Nvidia Corporation
6.1.2 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc
6.1.3 AsusTek Computer Inc.
6.1.4 Intel Corporation
6.1.5 EVGA Corporation
6.1.6 Gigabyte Technology
6.1.7 Sapphire Technology
6.1.9 Micro-Star International Co., Ltd
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS