• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年1月
|Single User||￥561,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥627,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥990,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The laser cleaning market is expected to reach a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026). Laser cleaning has developed as an important phase/process among a range of industries. Largely adopted in manufacturing, the laser cleaning is witnessing multiple upgrades to the hardware technology as sophisticated production is on a rise. Laser surface treatment method also enables fuel savings in commercial aircraft and this may be a trend in future. For instance, Laser specialist 4JET (Alsdorf, Germany) and aircraft paint supplier Mankiewicz (Hamburg, Germany) are developing a laser surface treatment process that automatically creates fuel-saving riblets onto painted aircraft surfaces. The Laser Enhanced Air Flow (LEAF) technology uses the principle of laser interference patterning to quickly create fine lateral grooves in the uppermost layer of aircraft paint.
– With conventionally being used to get the surfaces ready for subsequent industrial processes, the automated cleaning processes are required to adhere changes that have been brought in by Industry 4.0. Further, laser cleaning’s basic industrial applications range from mold cleaning, part cleaning, and removing coatings from battery foils, and are increasingly observed to adapt to changes driven by miniaturization. This has led to providers in the industry to offer adaptable systems that can be used across multiple parts and processes.
– Automotive industry has been a significant contributor for the laser cleaning market. During the car manufacturing process, automotive developers are looking for an easy and quick way to treat composite parts before bonding to ensure the integrity of the frame’s structure.
– The increased adoption of laser cleaning systems is also being observed among the Aerospace and Defence sectors, due to conventional methods of sanding and grinding used to affect the metal integrity. For instance, the 60th MXS in the United States in July 2019 chose to test the 1,000-W and the 300-W laser cleaning system from Adapt Laser Systems LLC.
– Increasing adoption of miniaturization in electronic components is driving the market, as electronics industry is one where the items involved have changed a great deal in nature and each year consumer electronics are getting thinner, smaller and slightly more complex. It include the working with items such as plugs, connectors, insulators, pads, cables, wiring, semi-conductors and more. Not only can laser cleaning operate on these small items, but it offers additional benefits too. For example, when stripping the coating from conductors, it won’t affect the anti-corrosion layer, unlike mechanical stripping and cleaning processes.
– High cost and lack of technical expertise is restraining the market as with increasing power watt the cost of equipment increases and it requires technical expert to solve the solutions which are presently low in number.
Key Market Trends
Automobile Holds the Significant Share in Market
– The automotive sector is characterised by innovations in electrification of vehicles. This has led to lightweight construction and modified manufacturing and coating technologies, and more and more components being used in a single car. With the growing working population and expansion of middle class standards, the increase sales of vehicles along with new technology development will drive the demand of laser cleaning in the vehicle as there is high rate of demand where people want to restore an old car to its original beauty or refinish their old railings.
– Innovative welding or bonding processes in automobile production require perfectly pre-treated surfaces, where use of lasers provides a dry, precise, and wear-free alternative to the conventional wet chemical or abrasive blasting methods, and this process is used by many laser cleaning companies.
– Laser brake pad cleaning is the superior substitute to conventional surface preparation methods, i.e. sandblasting, to clean the backplate surface. Adapt Laser System provides an automated solutions to clean backplates which remove contamination on brake pad backplates prior to the coating process.
– With increasing power watt, laser has enough input to clean and get rid of old metal of any unwanted surface materials in vehicles, such as safe removal of contaminant material which is potentially hazardous coatings (chromate primers). For instance, TLC Metal Restoration provides complete paint removal from any steel structures and surfaces by its Cleanlaser CL 1000, which provides 1000 watts of power to remove surface materials that are unwanted.
– Newer grades of press-hardened steels (PHS) have been developed for the body-in-white (BIW) structure in the automotive industry, to achieve greater properties of strength and formability. This requires a cleaning of the aluminium silicon coating prior to assembling PHS components. The offerings by laser cleaning vendors claim to successfully remove the coating without affecting the mechanical properties. This is indicative of reliance of automotive industry’s increasing and newer ways of adopting laser cleaning.
North America accounted for a significant market share
– The North America region accounted for largest share of the laser cleaning market and the increased expenditure by the government in the US army has contributed to significant enhancements in laser cleaning in aerospace along with the high rate of use in the automobile sector. The region dominates the laser cleaning market due to rising usage of gas laser in manufacturing industries and increasing use of laser cleaning technology in automotive and aviation industry in this region.
– Various mergers are also being happening to acquire market in United States. Recently, IPG Photonics Corporation acquired privately held Genesis Systems Group, where they plan to leverage Genesis’ unique expertise in robotic systems integration to accelerate laser processing within the transportation, aerospace and industrial end markets and Genesis will provide a route to market for IPG’s advanced laser welding and laser cleaning solutions.
– Maviro announced that they completed the rebranding and unification of Mattawa Industrial Services (USA) and Envirosystems USA. The combined company has 15 locations across the United States and Canada and will deliver a line of highly specialized industrial services to the North American market including laser services and cleaning.
– Furthermore, some of the companies and goverment organisations in North American region have been partnering up for laser cleaning solutions with some of the key vendors. FOr instance, United States Air Force partnered with Adapt Laser, for corrosion control on their Aircraft Ground Equipment (AGE). Adapt’s CL1000 cleans rust down to the metal without affecting its integrity, and the only safety equipment necessary are eye protective glasses.
The laser cleaning market is fragmented due to the presence of a large number of regional and international players across the globe. Due to the fragmented nature of the market, the competition amongst the players is high and various new players are also investing in this market. Key players are Coherent Inc., Trumpf, Laser photonics, etc. Recent developments in the market are:
– September 2020- Laser Photonics introduced Cleantech Laser Blaster Cabinet Class 1 which is a FDA compliant, environmentally-friendly laser cleaning machine. It is characterized by its toughness, high performance, speed, precision, and incredible productivity, making it a key equipment on OSHA and CDRH FDA regulatory compliance for industrial applications.
– June 2020- Trumpf announced that the TRUMPF Laser- und Systemtechnik GmbH and SPI Lasers UK Ltd. will run their business activities under the TRUMPF brand in order to create synergies for customers in industrial applications in the area of both disk and fiber laser technology and to improve customer service. SPI Lasers products were available through TRUMPF sales channels from July, 2020.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Adoption of Laser Cleaning Over Traditional Approach
4.2.2 Increasing Adoption of Miniaturization in Electronic Components
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High Cost and Lack of Technical Expertise
4.4 Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Power Range
5.2 End User Industry
5.2.3 Aerospace & Aircraft
5.2.5 Other End-Users
5.3.1 North America (United States, Canada)
5.3.2 Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Rest of Europe)
5.3.3 Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Coherent Inc.
6.1.2 TRUMPF Group
6.1.3 Laser Photonics
6.1.5 Adapt Laser Systems
6.1.6 Clean-Lasersysteme GmbH
6.1.8 IPG Photonics
6.1.9 Scantech Laser Pvt Ltd
6.1.10 Anilox Roll Cleaning Systems
6.1.11 HGLaser Engineering Co., Ltd
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 FUTURE OF THE MARKET