• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年1月
|Single User||￥480,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥536,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥847,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
Container Security Market is expected to register a CAGR of over 27% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026). Due to the increasing vulnerabilities and cyberattacks, a large number of open-source vendors are offering container platforms, along with the growing digital transformation across enterprises, in order to adhere to the regulatory policies.
– In order to automate their business operations, and providing customer-centric services SMEs have started adopting technological advancements, thereby realizing that immediate response, quick business decisions, and customer satisfaction are the most important features needed to expand the business, generate more revenue, and ensure the desired outcome.
– Immediate response, quick business decisions, and customer satisfaction are some of the significant features needed to expand the business, generate more revenue, and ensure the desired outcome across the market.
– Ongoing collaboration among applications in container and deployment of multiple applications across the open-source software development platform helps improve platform portability, enhance traceability of data, completely utilize, and reallocate a container with minimal loss of data in case of an emergency, is expected to fuel the market growth across the emerging economies.
Key Market Trends
IT & ITes Sector is Gaining Traction Due to Emergence of Container Orchestration and Deployment
– Deep Security for containers provides modern threat defense techniques that provide exceptional protection which scans container images in the software-build pipeline as well as integrates security that can be automated to fit the existing DevOps processes of the ITes thereby ensuring to meet deadlines and delivering applications fast while protecting them.
– As organizations are shifting to the cloud, the ITes processes have become more innovative and agile once they develop & migrate apps to the cloud platform. Digital transformation is fueling continuous integration & delivery of containers, microservices, APIs and serverless are part of the overall process.
– The container security platform provides full visibility into container activity, enabling organizations to detect and prevent suspicious activities and attacks, providing transparent, automated security, thereby helping enforce policy and simplifying regulatory compliance.
North America to Register the Fastest Growth During the Forecast Period
– North America comprises of some of the leading countries such as US and Canada that are expected to have a significant market share in the container security market due to the ongoing technological advancements across the region with strong regulations for multiple end-user verticals.
– The affordability and ease of deployment of container services among enterprises across the region are driving the adoption of container security across the region.
– Adoption of cloud-based technologies by enterprises across the region is growing significantly. Furthermore, they incur lower maintenance costs and include remote access along with built-in security features.
– The ongoing trends in cloud computing, such as hybrid cloud solutions, cloud security, and cloud services and solutions such as SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS across the region, are expected to significantly thereby boosting the market growth.
The container security market is moderately competitive and consists of a few major players. In terms of market share, some of the players currently dominate the market. However, with the advancement in the ready security and compliance platform across hybrid IT environment, new players are increasing their market presence thereby expanding their business footprint across the emerging economies.
– May 2019 – Trend Micro announced the availability of the industry’s most complete security from a single solution protecting across cloud and container workloads. This leadership has been achieved through newly launched container security capabilities added to Trend Micro Deep Security to elevate protection across the entire DevOps lifecycle and runtime stack.
– Febuary 2019 – Twistlock has extended its container security relationship with IBM to include integration with IBM Cloud Security Advisor, a hub through which IBM consolidates cybersecurity alerts pertaining to potential threats to the IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Rising Adoption of the Hybrid Cloud Technology Appllications
4.3.2 Growing Vulnerability Concern across the Container Architecture
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Complexity in Managing the Cloud Environments
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Technology Snapshot
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Organisation Size
5.1.1 Large Enterprises
5.1.2 Small & Medium Enterprises
5.2 By Deployment
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.1 IT & ITes
5.3.6 Other End-user Industries
5.4.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Rest of the World
18.104.22.168 Latin America
22.214.171.124 Middle-East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.)
6.1.2 Trend Micro Incorporated
6.1.3 Qualys Inc.
6.1.4 StackRox Inc.
6.1.5 Twistlock Ltd. (Palo Alto Networks Inc.)
6.1.6 Aqua Security Software Ltd.
6.1.7 Rapid7 Inc.
6.1.8 Mirantis Inc. (Docker Inc.)
6.1.9 NeuVector Inc.
6.1.10 Thales eSecurity (Thales Group)
6.1.11 CloudPassage Halo (CloudPassage Inc.)
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS