• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年5月25日
|Single User||￥561,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥627,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥990,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Global P-Phenylenediamine Market is projected to register a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
The market was negatively impacted by COVID-19 in 2020. Owing to the pandemic scenario, several countries went into lockdown, to curb tha spreading of the virus. This completely disrupted the supply and chain, thus negatively affected the market’s growth. Also, the production of dyes and pigments, rubber, etc. has been declined in 2020 due to the shutdown of manufacturing plants. However, the condition is expected to recover in 2021, which will restore the growth trajectory of the market studied during the forecast period.
– Over the short term, increasing demand for synthetic rubber additives and growing demand for p-phenylenediamine in dyes and pigments are driving the market’s growth.
– On the flip side, high exposure to p-phenylenediamine can cause health issues, like skin allergies and eye irritation, and the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic are the major restraints, which are projected to hinder the market’s growth.
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the market across the world with the largest consumption from countries, such as China and India.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Synthetic Rubber Additives Segment
– P-Phenylenediamine is an organic compound that is a derivative of aniline. It is a white solid, but it can darken due to air oxidation.
– The growing demand for p-phenylenediamine in rubber manufacturing, owing to its superior properties, like high-temperature stability, chemical & electric resistance, and high strength is stimulating the p-phenylenediamine market.
– The usage of p-phenylenediamine in the rubber industry eliminates the major problem that the rubber industry faces of cracking due to oxygen and flexing, which is caused by ozone present in oxygen.
– Derivatives of p-phenylenediamine are used in rubber manufacturing, which is called antiozonants that control and reduce the effect of ozone on rubber, thus prevent the rubber from cracking. Owing to this, the demand for p-phenylenediamine is increasing in the rubber industry.
– According to Mordor Intelligence, the synthetic rubber market is projected to record a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. According to Statista Market Forecast, the global synthetic rubber market size is expected to reach USD 46.7 billion in 2026 from USD 31.4 billion in 2019.
– Owing to all the above-mentioned factors for p-phenylenediamine, its market is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– The Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for p-phenylenediamine during the forecast period. In countries, like China and India, owing to the growing population, which is resulting in an increase in overall customer base for dyes and pigments, and plastic and rubber goods.
– The demand for p-phenylenediamine in the dyes and pigments industry, owing to its low toxicity and temperature stable nature. It gives natural color, which does not easily fade while washing or drying.
– The dyes and pigments market has been continuously increasing in the region. In India, the dyes and pigments production registered an annual growth rate of 6.73% in FY2019, up from 5.62% in FY 2018. The production volume of dyes and pigments across the country was around 191 thousand metric tons in FY2020.
– P-phenylenediamine is also used as a precursor for aramid plastics and fibers, such as twaron and kevlar. Also, the reaction of p-phenylenediamine with phosgene gives diisocyanate, a precursor to urethane polymers. Owing to this, the demand for p-phenylenediamine is rising in the polymer industry.
– The aramid fiber market in Asia-Pacific is expected to witness significant growth, at an estimated CAGR of around 8% over the forecast period, which will consequently stimulate the p-phenylenediamine market.
– Some of the major companies operating in the Asia-Pacific region are DuPont and Aarti Industries Ltd.
– The aforementioned factors are contributing to the increasing demand for p-phenylenediamine in the region during the forecast period.
The p-phenylenediamine market is fragmented, with top players accounting for a less share of the market. Some of the major companies in the market include LANXESS, Anhui Xianglong Chemical Co., Ltd, DuPont, Aarti Industries Ltd, and Chizhou Fangda Technology Co., Ltd., among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Synthetic Rubber Additives
4.1.2 Growing Demand from Dyes and Pigments
4.2.1 High Exposure to P-phenylenediamine Cause Health Issues
4.2.2 Negative Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Dyes and Pigments
5.1.2 Synthetic Rubber Additives
5.1.3 Aramid Fiber
5.1.4 Photographic Developer
5.1.5 Other Applications
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.2.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle-East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share (%) Analysis**/Ranking Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Aarti Industries Ltd
6.4.2 Alfa Aesar
6.4.3 Anhui Xianglong Chemical Co., Ltd.
6.4.4 BOC Sciences
6.4.5 CHEMOS GmbH & Co. KG
6.4.6 Chizhou Fangda Technology Co. Ltd
6.4.8 Jay Organics Pvt. Ltd.
6.4.9 Jayvir Dye Chem
6.4.10 Jiangsu Xinyu Bio-Tech Co., Ltd.
6.4.12 Quzhou Rui Chemical Co., Ltd.
6.4.13 Suzhou Rosen Additives Co., Ltd.
6.4.14 TBI CORPORATION LTD.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Application in Photographic Film Developing
7.2 Other Opportunities