• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年7月26日
|Single User||￥467,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥522,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥825,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
・競争状況（Form Technologies Inc.(Dynacast)、Nemak、Endurance Technologies Ltd (CN)、Sundaram Clayton Ltd、Shiloh Industries Inc.、Georg Fischer Limited、Kochi Enterprises (Gibbs Die Casting Corporation)、Bocar Group、Engtek Group、Rheinmetall AG 、Rockman Industries 、Ryobi Die Casting Ltd、Linmar Corporation、Meridian Light weight Technologies UK Limited、Sandhar Group）
The automotive parts aluminum die casting market was valued at USD 21 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 35 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of more than 7% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
The COVID-19 pandemic profoundly impacted manufacturing operations and the market witnessed a slowdown due to supply chain disruptions and trade restrictions worldwide. However, aluminum production witnessed positive growth despite the pandemic showering a negative influence on the market. For instance,
· According to the International Aluminum Institute, the primary production of aluminum was 5.48 million ton, with a Year-on-Year increase of 2.45% from 5.35 million ton in 2019.
In addition, factors such as rising demand for lightweight vehicles and the growing utilization of aluminum in diecasting auto parts are expected to fuel the market’s growth during the forecast period. Stringent environmental regulations and Cafe standards were imposed across various regions to support the adoption of the die casting process. For instance,
· In December 2018, the EU set new regulations for carbon dioxide emission for new passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The agreed-upon targets aim to reduce average CO2 emission from new passenger cars by 15% through 2025 and by 37.5% through 2030, both relative to the 2021 base figure. For light commercial vehicles, a further 15% reduction by 2025 and a further 31% by 2030 were agreed upon.
Asia-Pacific is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period owing to increasing investments and a large number of production plants established in the region. The growing adoption of aluminum by major economies such as India, China, and Japan is anticipated to contribute to the market’s overall development during the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Pressure Die Casting Segment To Hold Significant Market Share
The pressure die casting segment is expected to hold the largest share in the market during the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of and consumer interest in the segment across the world. The process is accessible globally because of its unique advantage in manufacturing high-volume goods. Moreover, steady demand from the automotive sector is likely to contribute to substantial growth of the market over the forecast period.
The high-pressure process in the industry is called idle for achieving higher output levels and is primarily used in various industries. The low-pressure process is used in the output of low-volume goods with top unit costs due to the longer casting cycles. Manufacturers across the world are adopting various growth strategies to expand their presence in the global market. For instance,
· In February 2021, Nantong Jiangzhong Photoelectricity Co., Ltd. installed its Italpresse gauss TF5700 high pressure die casting (HPDC) machine at its base in Jiangsu province, China.
· With its huge 3500 x 3500mm platens, the TF5700’s closing force of 5700 ton makes it the ideal solution for large part production. Jiangzhong has also purchased a Westomat 3100 from StrikoWestofen to integrate seamlessly with the machine.
Asia-Pacific Region Anticipated To Witness Significant Growth
Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period. In the Asia-Pacific region, major countries like India, China, and Japan are expected to contribute significantly to the development of the market over forecast period. China is one of the major producers of die casting parts, and growing adoption of passenger cars in the region is likely to have an optimistic impact on the market. For instance,
· According to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, China’s car production reached 2.84 million units in December of 2020, which is an increase of 5.7% from a year earlier.
The Asia-Pacific region, being one of the world’s largest manufacturers of vehicles, tends to attract major manufacturers of the market. Many players are adopting growth strategies, such as geographic expansion and production capacity expansion, to stay competitive in this market . For instance,
· In February 2020, Ningbo Xusheng Auto Technology Co. Ltd announced that it may raise a maximum of CNY 1.2 billion for capital investment. The investment may be used for the second phase of construction of the high precision casting and forging component plant for new energy vehicles.
· In March 2021, Endurance Technologies Limited announced the construction of a new plant at Waluj to meet the demand for disk brake assembly business. The company is also setting up a cylinder-head low-pressure die-casting plant at Pantnagar, which is due to start operations by April-June 2021.
Amidst of all the factors promoting the market and the factors which can lead to disruption in the market, the strong preference of the customers toward the aluminum products and the ongoing trend of increased usage of aluminum are expected to provide a significant growth opportunity in the market.
The automotive parts aluminum die casting market is consolidated and led by globally and regionally established players. These companies adopt strategies such as new product developments, collaborations, and contracts and agreements to sustain their market positions. For instance,
· In January 2019, Bocar selected Facton EPC as the core technology solution to standardize costing and quoting across the enterprise as a part of its strategy to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
· In January 2019, Endurance Technologies Ltd acquired Italy-based aluminum die casting company, Fonpresmetal Gap SpA, for EUR 8.16 million. The Endurance Group in Europe has nine manufacturing plants at present, of which six are in Italy and three in Germany.
Some of the major players in the market are Rheinmetall AG, Nemak, Linmar Corporation, Koch Enterprises, and George Fischer Limited, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Production Process
5.1.1 Pressure Die Casting
5.1.2 Vacuum Die Casting
5.1.3 Squeeze Die Casting
5.1.4 Gravity Die Casting
5.2 Application Type
5.2.1 Body Parts
5.2.2 Engine Parts
5.2.3 Transmission Parts
5.2.4 Battery and Related Components
5.2.5 Other Application Types
5.3.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 Rest of North America
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Rest of the World
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 United Arab Emirates
184.108.40.206 Other Countries
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Form Technologies Inc.(Dynacast)
6.2.3 Endurance Technologies Ltd (CN)
6.2.4 Sundaram Clayton Ltd
6.2.5 Shiloh Industries Inc.
6.2.6 Georg Fischer Limited
6.2.7 Kochi Enterprises (Gibbs Die Casting Corporation)
6.2.8 Bocar Group
6.2.9 Engtek Group
6.2.10 Rheinmetall AG
6.2.11 Rockman Industries
6.2.12 Ryobi Die Casting Ltd
6.2.13 Linmar Corporation
6.2.14 Meridian Light weight Technologies UK Limited
6.2.15 Sandhar Group
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS