• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2022年1月28日
|Single User||￥627,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥858,000 (USD6,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,155,000 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
・競争状況（Unilever、Mondelez International, Inc.、PepsiCo, Inc.、Abbott、The Coca-Cola Company、Danone S.A.、General Nutrition Centers Inc.、The Hain Celestial Group、Glanbia plc、Premier Nutrition Company, LLC.）
The global health drinks market is projected to witness a CAGR of 7.88 % during the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
- Health drinks market is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world. Moreover, consumers are heeding the proliferation of linking food and beverage consumption with health. Owing to this factor consumers are now increasingly shifting toward maintaining a healthy lifestyle that aids in sustaining fitness while reducing the chances of lifestyle diseases. This, coupled with other factors, such as rising healthcare expenditures and increasing urbanization rates, is driving the demand for sports nutrition products.
- Moreover, a significant increase in the number of casual or recreational users, professional bodybuilders, and athletes, as well as the growing number of young people opting sports as their career, is also contributing positively to the market growth.
- Households from around the world are seeing a significant change in their shopping, cooking, and eating routines after the onset of COVID-19. To boost immunity and overall health and wellness amid the COVID-19 pandemic, consumers are increasingly seeking for functional and nutritional food and beverage products that they believe might aid in the body’s defenses and immunity, thereby increasing the consumption of healthy drinks.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for Plant-based and Lactose-Free Drinks
Lactose intolerance is exceptionally widespread in the developed regions such as North America and European countries, for instance, Turkey, Italy, Germany, and Spain were recorded to have some of the largest numbers of lactose-intolerant consumers. Moreover, Asian counties such as China and Japan are too making inroads for the plant-based and lactose-free food and beverage lifestyle thus, driving the market for health drinks forward.
The vegan diet has been increasingly becoming popular, due to the shift in the consumer demand from animal protein to plant protein. This inclination toward a plant-based diet is associated with different factors, such as sustainability issues, health awareness, ethical or religious views, environmental and animal rights, and allergies. Therefore, in order to satisfy the growing demand of plant-based diet, Coldpress launched UK’s 1st vitamin-fortified, high pressure pasteurized smoothies in two flavours thus meeting the growing consumer demand for plant based beverages.
Increasing Consumption of Health Drinks in Europe
The rising focus on health and wellness and intense research activities carried out by key players, primarily on diet-related and disease-prevention methods, are expected to encourage key players in Europe to introduce new variants of health drinks in the upcoming years.
Also, Germans are trying to live healthier lifestyles; therefore, they have replaced the sweetened and carbonated soft drinks with healthy beverages, especially functional water. For example, Vitamin Water Germany is promoting its functional water by German basketball player Jannik Freese, with social media posts on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. With this organic promotion, the company received a good response for their product as was highly acknowledged by Freese’s large social media following.
The most active companies in the health drinks market include PepsiCo, followed by Unilever, Mondelez International, Inc., PepsiCo, Inc., and General Nutrition Centres, Inc.
Since the demand for the functional beverage and other health drinks is expected to increase during the forecast period, the players are adopting various strategies such as acquisitions & mergers, partnership, and product innovations with an aim to reach out larger consumer base. For instance, in November 2019, PepsiCo, Inc. had signed a joint venture agreement to develop and sell fortified coconut water products under the newly created Phenom brand name, thus capturing the rapidly growing functional drinks market.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Fortified Fruit & Vegetables Juice
5.1.2 Nutritional Drinks
5.1.3 Functional Drinks
5.2 By Distribution Channel
5.2.2 Specialty Stores
5.2.3 Online Retail Stores
5.2.4 Convenience Stores
5.2.5 Other Distribution Channels
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 Rest of North America
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Mondelez International, Inc.
6.4.3 PepsiCo, Inc.
6.4.5 The Coca-Cola Company
6.4.6 Danone S.A.
6.4.7 General Nutrition Centers Inc.
6.4.8 The Hain Celestial Group
6.4.9 Glanbia plc
6.4.10 Premier Nutrition Company, LLC.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
8 IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE MARKET