• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2022年1月
|Single User||￥631,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Site Licence||￥864,500 (USD6,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,163,750 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
・競争状況（Adan Ltd、Bosch Rexforth AG、Bucher Hydraulics GmbH、...）
The global hydraulic motors market is expected to witness a CAGR of over 4.5%, during the forecast period, 2020-2025.
- Some of the major factors driving the growth of the market studied include the growing construction industry, the agricultural sector, and the mining industry, primarily owing to an increase in the consumption of base and precious metals. Additionally, consistent technological advancements are expected to offer growth opportunities for manufacturers. However, a shift in the focus toward electrification and adoption of electric motors in applications, such as oil and gas and construction equipment, is expected to hinder the market’s growth.
- In 2019, by type, the piston motors segment accounted for the largest market share. By application type, the off-road applications segment accounted for the largest market share. In the off-road applications segment, the construction machinery sub-segment accounted for the largest market share. By region, in 2019, the Asia-Pacific region dominated the market with a share of over 39%, followed by North America and Europe.
- Some of the major players dominating the market are Eaton Corp., Parker Hannifin Corp., Danfoss, Bosch Rexforth AG, Kawasaki Precision Machinery Co., and Poclain Hydraulics, among others. The top four major players accounted for more than 60% of the global hydraulic motors market share in 2018.
Key Market Trends
Piston Motors is expected to Dominate the market and witness the Fastest Growth rate
Piston motors are hydraulic motors with high speed and displacement range that operate under maximum pressure of up to 450 bar. The hydraulic piston motors combine a very high displacement volume, at high operating pressure. These factors have been driving the demand for piston motors, primarily for operations that require high power output. They are used to drive mobile and construction equipment, winches, ship-cranes, all kinds of heavy-duty hydraulic equipment, and offshore and onshore operations.
The piston motors are of two types, namely radial piston motor and axial piston motors.
- Radial piston motors have a cylinder barrel attached to a driven shaft. They are highly efficient. However, the initial cost is significantly high due to the high degree of precision required for manufacturing these motors.
- These motors generally have a long life, provide high torque at relatively low shaft speeds and excellent low-speed operation, and high efficiency.
- Additionally, they have limited high-speed capabilities. Radial piston motors’ displacement range is up to 1,000 in.3 /rev.
- They are primarily used in caterpillar drives of winches, cranes, ground drilling equipment, and excavators.
- Axial piston motors use reciprocating piston motion principle, to rotate the output shaft. However, its motion is axial. Their efficiency characteristics are similar to those of radial-piston engines and have a long operating life. Initially, these motors used to cost more than vane or gear motors of comparable horsepower.
- They have excellent high-speed capabilities. However, their low operating speed is limited.
- Axial piston motors’ displacement range is up to 65 in.3 /rev.
- These motors find applications in construction, mining, and agricultural equipment.
Asia-Pacific expected to be the Largest Market and witness the Fastest Growth rate
In the Asia-Pacific region, the market was dominated by China, followed by India and Japan.
In China, the market for excavators and other construction machinery is anticipated to strengthen in China over the forecast period. Government spending on municipal infrastructure projects is critical for the strong sales of construction machinery in recent months. For instance, cities around the country are expanding subways and other urban transportation systems. Additionally, the demand for wheel loaders is also expected to increase in the country. The country represents a 43% share in the wheel loader machine. The factors that have been fueling the demand for the wheel loader in the country are a sharp increase in infrastructure investment by the Chinese government and through the public-private partnership (PPP) model. As the demand for a wheel loader increases, it is also fueling the demand for hydraulic motors in the country.
India is still a developing economy; the construction sector is one of the booming industries in the country and may continue to grow due to increased demand from real estate and infrastructure projects. The country’s real estate market is expected to reach a market size of USD 180 billion by 2020. Some of the key factors driving the real estate sector are real estate sector-regulatory reforms, steady demand generated due to rapid urbanization, rising household income, and the rising number of nuclear families. Additionally, Indian roadways are the second-largest in the world. As the number of vehicles and traffic increases, the government has been planning to extend the roads in the coming years.
Four major players, namely Eaton Corporation Inc., Parker Hannifin Corporation, Danfoss, and Bosch Rexroth AG, dominated the market by capturing nearly more than 60% of the global hydraulic motors in 2019.
- These players successfully capitalized on the massive demand for reliable hydraulic systems from big players in the construction sector, such as CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi, etc., as well as Deere & Company, CNH Industrial NV, Kubota Corporation, etc., in the agricultural sector.
Companies, like Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Adan Limited, Jiangsu Hengyuan Hydraulic Co. Ltd, and other regional players, have been considered in the other category. These players are trying to expand their presence beyond regional distribution and into the global hydraulic motors market, by working on specialty motors and high-performance hydraulics. These companies have also been providing a customization service for their customers to cater to custom applications.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Hydraulic Gear Motor
220.127.116.11 Gear Motor
18.104.22.168 Epicyclic Gear Motor
5.1.2 Vane Motor
5.1.3 Piston Motor
22.214.171.124 Radial Piston Motor
126.96.36.199 Axial Piston Motor
188.8.131.52 Construction Machinery
184.108.40.206 Agricultural Machinery
220.127.116.11 Mining Machinery
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Rest of the World
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Other Countries
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Adan Ltd
6.2.2 Bosch Rexforth AG
6.2.3 Bucher Hydraulics GmbH
6.2.4 Casappa SpA
6.2.6 Parker Hannifin Corporation
6.2.7 Poclain Hydraulics
6.2.8 Kawasaki Precision Machinery Co. Ltd
6.2.9 Eaton Corporation Inc.
6.2.10 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd
6.2.11 Jiangsu Hengyuan Hydraulic Co. Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS