• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2022年1月
|Single User||￥627,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Site Licence||￥858,000 (USD6,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,155,000 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
・競争状況（Russian Helicopters (Rostec)、The Boeing Company、Airbus SE、...）
The attack helicopter market is anticipated to register a CAGR of above 4% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
- The increasing military spending, fuelled by the growth of political and geographical tensions between the countries, has led to an increase in procurement in countries, like India, Kuwait, Qatar, Australia, Russia, and the United Arab Emirates, among others, to strengthen their combat capabilities. This is acting as a major driver for the attack helicopter market.
- Additionally, the fleet modernization plans of the countries with new and advanced attack helicopters are anticipated to support the growth of the market, during the forecast period.
- The growth in partnerships between the local and global players for decreasing manufacturing costs and improving their delivery rate is expected to further boost the growth of the market, during the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Above 8 metric ton (16,000 lbs) Segment to Experience the Highest Growth during the Forecast Period
- Above 8 metric ton (16,000 lbs) segment in the attack helicopter market is expected to register the highest CAGR, during the forecast period. The growing demand for helicopters, like Kamov Ka-50, Mil Mi-28, Mi-35, Bell AH-1Z Viper, and Boeing AH-64 Apache, among others, is likely to propel the growth of the segment, during the forecast period.
- In March 2017, the United States provided a five-year, USD 3.4 billion contract to Boeing for 268 AH-64E (24 new and 244 remanufactured) helicopters, while Russia plans to procure more than 100 Ka-52 helicopters by 2019, along with procurement of Mi-28N, Mi-17, and Mi-26, to further expand its combat helicopter fleet.
- Moreover, Turkey plans to indigenously manufacture heavy attack helicopters, which is likely to further support the growth of this segment in the future.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Generate the Highest Demand during the Forecast Period
- Asia-Pacific is expected to generate the highest demand for attack helicopters, during the forecast period. The growth in this region is majorly due to the increasing geographical tensions between the countries, which is boosting the growth in military spending to increase their border protection. For this, countries are procuring new helicopters and modernizing their fleet of attack helicopters, to strengthen their combat capabilities.
- For instance, in July 2019, the Australian Department of Defence issued a request for information (RFI) for a future acquisition plan of about 29 attack helicopters, to replace 22 Tiger Airbus Helicopters of the Australian Army. The deliveries of the helicopters are planned in the mid-2020s.
- Additionally, India has ordered 22 AH-64 Apache helicopters, and it received the first helicopter in May 2019. The order for 22 attack helicopters was placed, in September 2015. With such procurement plans underway, the growth of the market is expected to be highest during the forecast period.
- The prominent players in the attack helicopter market are Russian Helicopters, The Boeing Company, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Airbus SE, and Textron Inc. The major companies are partnering with the local companies to decrease their manufacturing costs and improve their delivery rate.
- For instance, The Boeing Company and Tata Advanced Systems Ltd. formed a joint venture, Tata Boeing Aerospace Limited (TBAL), for the manufacturing of Apache helicopters in India. TBAL opened a more than 14,000-square meters facility to produce fuselages for AH-64 Apache helicopter, in March 2018.
- Therefore, the growing emphasis on the indigenous development of attack helicopters is anticipated to support the local manufacturing companies and increase their market presence in the future.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By MTOW
5.1.1 Below 8 metric ton (16,000 lbs)
5.1.2 Above 8 metric ton (16,000 lbs)
5.2 By Platform
5.2.3 Air Force
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
5.3.2 Latin America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Latin America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
220.127.116.11 United Arab Emirates
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Russian Helicopters (Rostec)
6.2.2 The Boeing Company
6.2.3 Airbus SE
6.2.4 Lockheed Martin Corporation
6.2.5 Textron Inc.
6.2.6 MD Helicopters Inc.
6.2.7 Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
6.2.8 Leonardo SpA
6.2.9 Turkish Aerospace Industries
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS