• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2022年3月15日
|Single User||￥627,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Site Licence||￥858,000 (USD6,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,155,000 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
・競争状況（Delphi Technologies、Continental AG、Sumitomo Riko、...）
The Automotive Bushing Market is anticipated to register a CAGR of about 5 %, during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
- With the growing standards of vehicles, it is very essential for a vehicle to have minimum levels of noise, harshness and vibrations. The increased concerned about the noise and air pollution amongst the end users and strict government norms for automobile manufacturers to ensure that their vehicle produces minimum levels of noise pollution, have been the major growth drivers in the automotive bushing market.
- With the increase in income levels of the people, they are spending their excess money in buying new and luxurious vehicle. It is expected during the forecast period that the sales of automobiles all around the world will grow with a CAGR of around 8 %. With an increase in sales of automobiles the market of bushing will also increase as it is an essential material in various parts in an automobile.
Key Market Trends
Rise in Comfort Levels and Silent Cars Driving the Market
With the increase in global automobile standards regarding noise and vibrations inside the vehicle, the market demand is expected to grow during the forecast period. The premium vehicle normally requires a greater number of automotive bushings to make the ride more efficient and smoother. The rising demand for comfortable, safe, and premium vehicles is expected to drive the market of automotive bushings.
Asia Pacific Captures Major Market Share
During the forecast period, it is expected that the automobiles sales in the Asia-Pacific region will be the highest in the world owing to the factors such as the population in the region is most in the world, as countries like China and India are present in the region which constitutes about 36% of the world’s population and Asia itself constitutes 60% of world’s population. Another factor will be the growing income level of people living in the world. The region has scope for potential growth for the markets in China and India due to their developing economies. The income level of people living in these countries is expected to rise during the forecast period which will enable them to buy more automobiles.
The automotive bushing market is highly fragmented due to the presence of many regional and international players in the market. The companies have been investing to develop advanced bushing for growing advancements in the vehicle systems. For instance:
In November 2019, Vibracoustic develops innovative steering column bushing. The whole bushing is highly robust and durable, and the decrease in stiffness is as low as 10 % over lifetime – also being superior to other conventional solutions which experience a much bigger drop in stiffness during their lifetime. Vibracoustic steering column bushing also prevents buckling of the steering column due to its high conical stiffness, given its compact construction. The product is expected to serve a long life compared to other conventional bushings.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Vehicle Type
5.1.1 Passenger Car
5.1.2 Commercial Vehicle
5.2 Propulsion Type
5.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Rest of the World
220.127.116.11 United Arab Emirates
18.104.22.168 Other Countries
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Delphi Technologies
6.2.2 Continental AG
6.2.3 Sumitomo Riko
6.2.5 Boge rubber and plastics
6.2.6 Hyundai Polytech India Pvt. Ltd.
6.2.7 Cooper Standard Holdings Ltd.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS