• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥446,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥498,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥787,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global hair color spray market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period (2019-2024).
– The market is mainly driven by the increasing trend for temporary coloring of hair and the convenience and hassle-free method of coloring hair using the sprays. Also, newly developed products providing technologically enhanced performance by the key players such as UV ray protection, scalp care, and moisturizing benefits have fueled the market sales.
– Geographically, Asia Pacific dominates the global hair color spray market, owing to the convenience of the products and the growing domestic expansion by the key players of the market in this region. Europe, followed by North America, South America, and Middle East and Africa are expected to witness the highest growth rate from the last decade.
– However, the increasing consumer awareness regarding the adverse effects of chemicals present in these hair color sprays and the presence of other superior options such as organic and natural colors are available on the market is restraining the market growth for hair color sprays.
Scope of the Report
The global hair color spray market has been segmented by distribution channels into offline and online channels; and by geography which includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Key Market Trends
Growing trend for temporary hair coloring
The growing awareness of the health hazards from the chemicals present in the permanent hair colors has led to a shift of the mindset of the consumers from the permanent to temporary colors. This shift has led to a growth of the hair color sprays as it offers convenience to the consumers in its hassle-free usage. Also, leading vendors operating in the global hair color spray market are extensively spending on R&D to enhance product performance and expand the existing temporary hair coloring product. These research centers identify the needs of consumers and develop product accordingly. Thus, all these technological advances will help in increasing the revenue for the global hair color spray market during the forecast period. Although the other hair coloring and competing products have grown their market share, hair color sprays have started increasing their position in the beauty market.
Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market
Asia-Pacific is witnessed to have the fastest growth owing to the rising effectiveness of celebrity endorsements and the expansion and product launches by the key players in the market, along with the increasing demand for grooming cosmetics. Also, with the increasing internet penetration, online market for the purchase of commodities including hair color spray has seen a rapid growth globally in last 3-4 years. This category has attracted a few vertical specialists like Amazon, Walmart, Carrefour etc. who are riding on increasing e-retailing growth and vying for a significant pie in online consumer goods space.
The global oil control lotion market is consolidated, owing to the presence of a smaller number of regional and domestic players. Emphasis is given on the merger, expansion, acquisition, and partnership of the companies along with new product development as strategic approaches adopted by the leading companies to boost their brand presence among consumers. A few of the major players in the global market includes Unilever, L’Oréal, BBLUNT, and Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Distribution Channel
5.1.1 Offline Channel
5.1.2 Online Channels
5.2.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.2.3 Asia Pacific
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.4 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.5 Superdrug Stores plc
6.4.6 Berina Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd.
6.4.7 Dollar General Corporation
6.4.8 Jerome Russell
6.4.10 Morris Costumes
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS