• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥484,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥541,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥855,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Infusion Management market studied is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of nearly 4.1%, during the forecast period.- Certain factors that are driving the market growth include rising prevalence of various chronic diseases and advancements in technology and healthcare infrastructure.
– There has been a tremendous increase in the diabetic population, across the globe, over the past decade. Several reports and surveys documented a drastic increase in the diabetic population, based on the changing lifestyle and habits. For instance, according to the British Diabetic Association (2019), it is estimated that almost 3.7 million people are living with diabetes in the United Kingdom and the number has doubled in the past two decades. Moreover, around 12.3 million people are at an increased risk of Type 2 diabetes in the United Kingdom, and obesity is the leading cause in the majority of preventable cases, as in 2019.
– In addition, cancer rates could also increase by 50%, to 15 million new cases by 2020, as per World Cancer Report. It also provides clear evidence that healthy lifestyles and public health action by governments and health practitioners could stem this trend, and prevent as many as one-third of cancers, worldwide.
– According to the National Cancer Institute, in 2019, around 1.8 million people were diagnosed with cancer in the United States. An estimated 268,600 women and 2,670 men were diagnosed with breast cancer, which made it the most common cancer diagnosis. Lung and bronchus cancer was the second most common cancer diagnosis with an estimated 228,150 new cases. Prostate cancer was the leading cancer diagnosis among men and the third most common diagnosis overall with 174,650 expected cases.
Key Market Trends
Home Care Holds Significant Share in the Global Infusion Management Market
– Increasing geriatric population is another factor that is helping this segment grow. The global population is ageing rapidly, owing to reducing birth rates and increasing life expectancy, and it may result in high prevalence of chronic diseases.
– According to the United States Census Bureau’s Statistics, as of 2017, the total number of people aged 65 and above exceeded 50 million. Additionally, according to the statistics, between 2020 and 2030, the elderly population is projected to increase by almost 18 million.
– According to the report published by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), the geriatric population in Asia was around 617.1 million in 2015, and the region accounted for more than half of the world’s total elderly population. It is estimated that, by 2050, Asia would account for almost two-thirds of the global geriatric population.
– As the population continues to age, the prevalence rates for chronic diseases requiring continuous monitoring are also expected to rise. The elderly population tends to have more critical diseases, thus, facing increased risk of perioperative morbidity.
– As a result, the ageing population has been driving the demand for home healthcare services across the world.
North America Dominates the Global Infusion Management Market
– The United States has a better healthcare infrastructure, as compared to most of the other developed countries. The National Cancer Institute (NCI) has stated that the national spending on cancer care is expected to reach USD 156 billion, by 2020.
– In addition, in 2016, there were an estimated 15.5 million cancer survivors in the United States, and the number of cancer survivors is expected to increase to 20.3 million by 2026.
– In Canada, the prevalence of diabetes among adults is 10.2% and about 3.6 million patients were suffering from diabetes in 2017. The number of patients suffering from type 2 diabetes is 94.4% of the diabetic population.
– Furthermore, the prevalence of diabetes is rising among all age groups, which can be attributed to the growing obese population, along with unhealthy diets and sedentary lifestyles of people.
The global Infusion Management market is competitive and consists of a few players. As far as recent developments are concerned, in March 2020, BrightSpring Health Services, a leading provider of complementary pharmacy and home and community-based services, announced the acquisition of Advanced Home Care’s home health and specialty infusion businesses. AHC is a leading and well-respected home health and infusion pharmacy company, having served Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia for almost 30 years. Companies like Becton, Dickinson and Company, CareCentrix, Inc., Cigna, Healix, McKesson Corporation, Managed Health Care Associates, Inc., Mediware, OptumRx, among others, hold the substantial market share in the market.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising Prevalence of Various Chronic Diseases
4.2.2 Advancements in Technology and Healthcare Infrastructure
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High Cost associated with Procedure
4.3.2 Risk and Safety Concerns
4.4 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type of Therapy
5.1.3 Pain Management
5.1.4 Enteral Nutrition
5.2 By End-User
5.2.1 Hospital & Clinic
5.2.2 Home Care
5.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle-East and Africa
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
5.3.5 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Becton, Dickinson and Company
6.1.2 CareCentrix, Inc.
6.1.5 McKesson Corporation
6.1.6 Managed Health Care Associates, Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS