• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年4月
• 産業分類：Energy & Power
|Single User（1名様用）||￥467,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥495,000 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥962,500 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global air quality wet scrubbers market is expected to witness a CAGR of approximately 2.8% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the market are the rising environmental concerns and stringent air quality control regulations. Scrubbers are effective air quality control devices that are used to remove harmful particles and potentially hazardous gases from industrial exhaust streams. Wet scrubbers are the most appropriate air quality control devices for collecting both particulate matters and gas in a single system. They are being increasingly deployed in the refineries and petrochemical plants, to eliminate pollutants from gas streams.
Rising Environmental Concerns
There has been a massive increase in air pollution levels in developing countries. These include countries, such as China, India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. The governments of these nations have been taking strict measures to curb the pollution levels. The implementation of stringent air quality control norms is expected to boost the adoption of air pollution control equipment in developed nations, such as Germany, the United States, Italy, and France. Similarly, developing nations are also expected to implement such stringent environmental regulations that are likely to increase the market demand for air quality wet scrubbers in the long run.
Power Generation Dominates the Market
Power plants are the largest source of SO2, mercury, and acid gases emissions. In the power sector, coal accounts for around 98% of SO2 emissions, 94% of mercury emissions, 86% of NOx emissions, and 83% of fine particulate emissions. About 42% of the world’s power is generated using coal. Due to its abundance and ease of transport, private energy producers prefer coal over clean natural gas. The large-scale use of coal pollutes the environment with toxins, thus, creating global warming. The growing concerns regarding environmental pollution and government actions to curb the same are driving the market for air quality wet scrubbers to a great extent.
Asia-Pacific is the Most Dominating Region
Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the demand for air quality wet scrubbers. The demand is expected to rise majorly, owing to the rapidly increasing construction activities in the region, which has led to a massive increase in the pollution levels. Additionally, in India, the increasing rate of coal consumption, illegal mining operations, and less efficient industrial processes have led to the deterioration of air quality. The country has also been witnessing growth of industrial sector, driven by the government’s “Make in India” campaign, which adds to the need for air quality wet scrubbers.
Key Developments in the Market
• June 2017: The Central Electricity Authority (CEA) has set in place a roadmap for the plants to install essential pollution abatement technology earliest by 2020.
• February 2017: European Commission sent a warning to Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and the United Kingdom for failing to address repeated breaches of air pollution limits for nitrogen dioxide (NO2).
The major players include – ANDRITZ Group, Esco International, GEA Bischoff, Hamon Corporation, and Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd, amongst others.
Reason to Purchase the Report
• Current and future air quality wet scrubbers market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market
• Regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4. Market Dynamics
5. Supply Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
7. Market Segmentation and Analysis (Overview, Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023)
7.1 By End User
7.1.1 Power Generation
7.1.3 Iron & Steel
8. Regional Market Analysis (Overview, Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023)
8.1.4 South Korea
8.1.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.2 North America
8.2.1 United States
8.2.3 Rest of North America
8.3.2 United Kingdom
8.3.5 Rest of Europe
8.4 South America
8.4.4 Rest of South America
8.5 Middle East & Africa
8.5.1 Saudi Arabia
8.5.2 South Africa
8.5.4 Rest of Middle East & Africa
9. Company Profiles* (Overview, Financials**, Products & Services, Recent Developments, and Analyst View)
9.1 Amec Foster Wheeler
9.2 ANDRITZ Group
9.3 Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
9.4 Beltran Technologies Inc
9.5 CR Clean Air
9.6 Croll Reynolds Company Inc.
9.7 Esco International
9.8 GEA Bischoff
9.9 Hamon Corporation
9.10 KCH Services Inc.
9.11 Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd
9.12 Siemens AG
9.13 Thermax Ltd
9.14 Tri-Mer Corporation
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
10.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
*List not exhaustive
**Subject to availability on public domain