• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年7月10日
|Single User（1名様用）||￥454,750 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥481,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥936,250 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Application Delivery Network market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period (2018 – 2023). Application Delivery is based on two deployment models, on-premise, and cloud. Moreover, the growing cloud penetration has led to many organizations deploying cloud based deployment models. The scope of our study is geographically limited to North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Networking is undergoing a significant change in order to deal with the demands of an ecosystem that is increasingly connected and constantly craving. It acts as a wholesome IT strategy for the safe and competent distribution of business critical applications across a company’s network. It is also utilized to provide improved availability and security of information and applications accessible over a network in an effort to increase overall business performance. The solutions are essential technology for any organization migrating or deploying applications to the cloud. Thus, the growing adoption of cloud computing across end user is expected to be a major driver for the market. Apart from this, the increase in BYOD penetration, and rising need for application performance scaling and security are expected to act as a driver for the market. However, security issues associated with cloud adoption can challenge the application delivery network market.
Cloud Based Delivery to Witness the Highest Growth
Cloud platforms are enhancing complex business models and orchestrating more globally-based integration networks. Apart from providing the same capabilities as an on-premises installation, cloud platforms are very flexible for continuously changing business needs. While the traditional on-premise delivery network solutions still continue to hold a significant share of the market, the on-going trends of cloud computing, SaaS platforms and use of public, private clouds have been instrumental in driving the adoption of cloud based application delivery networking. Cloud adoption for application delivery ascends capability to fulfil peaks in bandwidth, while enabling enterprise IT teams that often lack security expertise to offload security management to the cloud, saving both time and resources.
Asia Pacific Is the Fastest Growing Region for Application Delivery Network Market
Growing cloud computing incorporation, and BYOD trend is expected to drive the market in the region. In China, increasing adoption of public cloud computing is leading to more and more enterprises re-allocating their business systems to cloud platforms. Issues regarding data security, tenant isolation, access control, has gradually become a focal point of these enterprises. These factors have asked for enhanced cloud delivery network solutions. In 2017, State Bank of India, for its 23,000 branches chose Office 365, a cloud-powered productivity solution from Microsoft to improve communication and collaboration among its workforce, aiming to transform it into a modern workplace. With other financial institutes expected to follow suit, the demand for cloud based application delivery services is expected to increase. Similarly, Government regulations are considered as a channel through which authorities have stimulated cloud services growth. Since 2009, Japan’s government has strengthened cloud infrastructure through the “Digital Japan Creation Project” with annual rollouts of new government-led cloud services through 2015.
Key Developments in Application Delivery Network Market
• June 2018 – Cisco and NetApp announced FlexPod solutions. It integrates Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure with NetApp data services to enable organizations accelerate application delivery and transition to a hybrid cloud.
• September 2017 – Globetouch and CloudMinds Technology forged a partnership to provide connectivity for robots and other AI initiatives. The companies aim to develop cloud-based applications and platforms that helps in controlling robots with rapid motion.
• April 2018 – Aryaka Networks Inc. collaborated with China Mobile International to deliver global SD-WAN service. Also, this is in line with Aryaka aiming to improve market footprint in the Asia-Pacific region
Major Players: A10 NETWORKS, INC., ARYAKA NETWORKS, BROADCOM INC., CISCO SYSTEMS, INC., CITRIX SYSTEMS, INC., F5 NETWORKS, INC., RADWARE, RIVERBED TECHNOLOGY, SYMANTEC CORPORATION and VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS INC., amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase Application Delivery Network Market Report
• Current and future adoption outlook of Application Delivery in the developed and emerging markets
• Analysing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The deployment model that is expected to dominate the market
• Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.レポート目次
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Application Delivery Network Market Dynamics
4.1 Application Delivery Network Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Application Delivery Network Market
4.2.1 Rising need for application performance scaling and security
4.2.2 Growing adoption of cloud based applications
4.2.3 Increasing BYOD trend
4.3 Factors Restraining the Application Delivery Network Market
4.3.1 Security issues associated with cloud
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Global Application Delivery Network Market Segmentation
5.1 Application Delivery Network Market By Deployment
5.2 Application Delivery Network Market By End User
5.2.2 IT and Telecommunications
5.3 Application Delivery Network Market By Region
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Application Delivery Network Market Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
6.1 A10 Networks, Inc.
6.2 Aryaka Networks
6.3 Broadcom Inc.
6.4 Cisco Systems, Inc.
6.5 Citrix Systems, Inc.
6.6 F5 Networks, Inc.
6.7 Radware Ltd.
6.8 Riverbed Technology
6.9 Symantec Corporation
6.10 Verizon Communications Inc.
*List is not exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of Application Delivery Network Market