• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2018年7月10日
|Single User（1名様用）||￥454,750 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User（7名様用）||￥481,500 (USD4,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate User||￥936,250 (USD8,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Application Security market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 25%, during the forecast period (2018-2023).
The Application Security Market has peaked in the past decade and a half with increased penetration of mobile and web applications across various industry verticals. There have been multiple factors which include technological advancements and these advancements being relevant not only to one or two industry verticals, but across almost all industries. As the technology improved, the attackers also discovered new interfaces to breach the security, which in turn enhanced the need for Application Security.
Role of Government regulations
The governments of various nations are yet to realize the importance of application security and regulations pertaining to it. But the number is gradually increasing.Twenty-six nations already have regulations pertaining to this particular industry and other economies are also realizing it importance as the penetration of these applications increases not only on the customer facing interfaces, but also for the enterprises, especially SME’s. Due to lack of sufficient they are unable to maintain certain preventive measures which should be compensated via government regulations in order to maintain a level playing field. Not only the governments, but also various other bodies that define standards such IEEE, OWASP, and ISO are coming up with standards, which if complied with can reduce the number of vulnerabilities for the organizations. For instance, the US has the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act or the GLB Act which controls how the financial institutions use the individual’s data.
Growing application security needs in Asia-Pacific
The region has experienced sudden growth with respect to various technologies, applications being one of them. This has been triggered various factors. One the core reason is the growing penetration of smartphones. This has been the consequence of some great marketing (by Xiaomi) and accessibility of lucrative brands. This increase has been coupled with various other factors like reduced cost for latest access technologies, especially LTE. The slashed prices of LTE in the region have been fueled by intense competition among the mobile network operators as they are facing competition from technology players providing over the top services. Such exponential growth has left gaps on the application security front which in turn has been leveraged by attackers. These security vulnerabilities have created the opportunity for the application security vendors.
Major Players: IBM CORPORATION, ORACLE CORPORATION, MICRO FOCUS, CHECKMARX LTD., VERACODE (CA TECHNOLOGIES), SYNOPSYS, INC., WHITEHAT SECURITY, INC., RAPID7, QUALYS, INC., SITELOCK, LLC., CONTRAST SECURITY, POSITIVE TECHNOLOGIES, and FASOO.COM, INC., amongst others.
Key Developments in Application Security Market
• May 2018: Comba Telecom completed the successful deployment of distributed antenna systems (DAS) for Bangkok’s metro system.
November 2017: Checkmarx, Ltd. partnered with the IT provider, TeraMach which operates in Canada. This will allow TeraMach to expand its portfolio and offer its customers application security solutions.
• September 2017: Micro Focus completed the merger with HPE software thus making the merged entity the largest company listed on London Stock Exchange with a revenue of USD 4.4 billion
Reasons to Purchase Application Security Market Report
• The market is driven by increasing breaching points for the attackers and also the involvement of third parties in the application revenue model is an important factor.
• The report analyzes the various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The type of security and solution that are expected to dominate the market
• The regions are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needsレポート目次
2. Key Deliverables of the Study
3. Study Assumptions
4. Research Methodology
5. Executive Summary
6. Application Security Market Insights
6.1 Application Security Market Overview
6.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
6.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.3.4 Threat of Substitutes
6.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
7. Application Security Market Dynamics
7.1.1 Increasing number of enterprise application
7.1.2 Increased number of third party applications
7.1.3 Favourable government regulations
7.1.4 Increased number of sophisticated attacks
7.2.1 Conflict Between IT and non-IT department
7.2.2 Negligence of application security by industries
7.3.1 Lack of expertise in emerging economies
8. Global Application Security Market Segmentation by
8.1.1 Web Application Security
8.1.2 Mobile Application Security
8.4 Organization Size
8.4.1 Small and Medium enterprise
8.4.2 Large enterprises
8.5 Types of security testing
8.5.1 Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
8.5.2 Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
8.5.3 Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST)
8.5.4 Run-Time Application Self Protection (RASP)
8.6 End – User
8.7 By Region
8.7.1 North America
8.7.3 Asia Pacific
8.7.4 Latin America
8.7.5 Middle East and Africa (MEA)
8.7.6 Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
8.7.7 IBM Corporation
8.7.8 Oracle Corporation
8.7.9 Micro Focus
8.7.10 Checkmarx Ltd.
8.7.11 Veracode (CA Technologies)
8.7.12 Synopsys, Inc.
8.7.13 WhiteHat Security, Inc.
8.7.15 Qualys, Inc.
8.7.16 SiteLock, LLC.
8.7.17 Contrast Security
8.7.18 Positive Technologies
8.7.19 Fasoo.com, Inc.
* List is not exhaustive
9. Investment Analysis
10. Recent Mergers and
10.1 Investment Outlook
10.2 Future Outlook of Managed IT Infrastructure Services Market