• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2020年4月20日
|Single User||￥463,250 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥517,750 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥817,500 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Global Swine Feed Premix Market is projected to register a CAGR of 2.05% over the forecast period.
– The biggest trend that impacted the piggery industry as a whole in 2019, is the rapid spread of African Swine Fever (ASF). ASF is a fatal disease that has a fatality rate of up to 100%. The disease severely impacted pig meat production in the Asia-Pacific region, which is the major region rearing swine. It has been estimated that nearly 5 million pigs were culled across China, Mongolia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, The Philippines and South Korea. The incidence of ASF has severely impacted the swine feed premix industry in the region and hence the world as a whole.
– Although the East and Southeast Asian regions are severely impacted due to ASF, the North American region has been growing consistently in the review period and is expected to balance out the decelerated growth in Asia over the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Amino Acids – The Most Popular Ingredient in Swine Feed Premixes
Amino acids are one of the key ingredients in swine feed premixes. Several essential amino acids are available in the synthetic form such as lysine, threonine, valine, tryptophan and methionine, which are supplied to pigs through premixes. In addition to their efficacy as building blocks of animal proteins, amino acids have also found to have an impact on the reduction of feed costs, where higher levels of synthetic amino acids are used. This is an important parameter affecting the swine feed premix market, since most of the farmers using these premixes rely on home-grown feed. This helps them adjust the levels of amino acids to provide optimum nutrition, especially to young piglets, in addition to savings on feed costs. Amino acids, hence shore up a major share in the Global Swine Feed Premix Market.
North America to Balance out Asian ASF Impact
It has been well-established that the pig meat production in the Asia-Pacific region has been severely impacted by the deadly African Swine Fever (ASF). This has meant that the North American region, which has been by far free from the pandemic, is expected to be the fastest growing market over the forecast period. The swine feed production in the region stood at 79.5 million metric tons in 2019 and the growth in the premix market is driven by the increased consumption of processed pork meat, which requires optimum nutrition to be provided for the animal.
The Global Swine Feed Premix Market is fragmented with top global and regional players competing fiercely with local manufacturers. Expansion and investments are the most preferred growth strategy followed by mergers and acquisitions in the Global Swine Feed Premix Market. The major companies focused on the expansion of the business across regions and setting up the new plant for increasing production capacity as well as product lines. The major players in the market are Cargill, Inc., Charoen Popkhand Group, Land O’ Lakes, Inc., DBN Group, and DSM Animal Nutrition, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions & Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.4 Amino Acids
5.1.6 Other Ingredients
5.2.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Adopted Strategies
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Charoen Pokphand Group
6.3.2 Cargill Inc.
6.3.3 Land O’ Lakes, Inc.
6.3.4 DBN Group
6.3.5 Archer Daniels Midland Company
6.3.6 ForFarmers N.V.
6.3.7 DLG Group
6.3.8 DSM Animal Nutrition
6.3.9 De Heus Animal Nutrition B.V.
6.3.10 Lallemand, Inc.
6.3.11 Biomin GmbH
6.3.12 Kent Nutrition Group, Inc.
6.3.13 InVivo NSA
6.3.14 Continental Grain Company
6.3.15 BEC Feed Solutions
6.3.16 Nutreco NV
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES & FUTURE TRENDS